029. || vaffanculo.~ fucked up.

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

jordyn's pov

i woke up very early because today was pretty much a very important day. today, my dad is meeting mattia, according to adam, dad isn't the nicest person but we'll see how it goes. i can't not be nervous, my dad is meeting mattia. they both somewhat have anger issues, and they might not get along very well. that's what im afraid of.

i got up from my bed and hopped in the shower, once i finished i got dressed and did my makeup. while doing that i decided to check my phone since i haven't checked it all morning. i saw that i had a whole bunch of text messages from hector, alex and mattia.

hectorum we have a problem jordynanswer dude code fucking redjordyn martinez omfgbro adrian and jenna are dating if you don't control mattia you're gonna find adrian dead

hector
um we have a problem
jordyn
answer
dude code fucking red
jordyn martinez
omfg
bro
adrian and jenna are dating
if you don't control mattia
you're gonna find adrian dead

hectorum we have a problem jordynanswer dude code fucking redjordyn martinez omfgbro adrian and jenna are dating if you don't control mattia you're gonna find adrian dead

alex💘
JORDYN
OMFG BRO
ADRIAN AND JENNA
THEYRE TOGETHER
AS IN DATING
AS IN BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND
OMFG
WYA
MATTIA IS GOING CRAZY

alex💘JORDYNOMFG BROADRIAN AND JENNA THEYRE TOGETHERAS IN DATINGAS IN BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIENDOMFG WYAMATTIA IS GOING CRAZY

mattia 🥺🤍
good morning babe
can't wait to see u :))
10:15 a.m.
you better hide adrian.
i'm going to kill that kid.
i'm not kidding jordyn.
where are you.
fuck it.
he's dead jordyn.
1:45 p.m.

i didn't know what to do, mattia is super angry, alex and hector are freaking out.

i facetimed alex while i was quickly trying to finish my makeup. "fucking finally. where are you?" alex said. "i'm at home what as going on alex?" i asked her. "fuck if i know all i know is that somehow mattia found out that jenna and adrian are talking or dating, i don't know forsure." she explained.

"but why does he care?" i asked. she shrugged. "i'm headed to adrian's house right now. i nodded okay i'll be there soon. i quickly got up and put on my shoes and ran out the door going to adrian's house.

i knocked on the door and called adrian. "hello?" he said. "adrian open your damn door." i said. "okay." he said and hung up. soon her opened the front door. "what's up?" he asked. i walked inside his house. "adrian, you're dating jenna?" i asked him.

he smiled "yeah, she's cute." he said. "adrian, are you not aware that mattia is looking for you?" i asked him. he looked at me like i was crazy. then we're heard loud knocks from the door. "adrian! it's alex and hector open the door." alex yelled. he opened the door and looked at them confused.

"are you fucking insane adrian?" alex asked. he shook his head. "no?" "out of all people why jenna?" hector asked. "because she's the only one that caught my attention." he replied. i sighed. "you better hope mattia doesn't come and find you." hector and alex nodded.

as we were getting more details about adrians new love life we heard pounding from the door. "oh shit." alex said. "don't panic, i got this." hector said. and walked to the door. he opened it and saw mattia with a very angry face. "where is he?" he asked. "mattia, you need to chill, do not make a big deal." he said. "hector if you don't move i will hurt you too." hector moved with his hand up in surrender.

mattia and i made eye contact. "jordyn, alex go home." he said. "no way, you're not going to do anything but go home as well mattia." alex argued. "yeah man, don't take this so seriously." adrian added. "you're dating my girl!" he shouted. everyone stopped, i can't believe what i just heard. "your what?" i asked. he looked at me and realized what he said.

"you're a fucking joke. how could you say that?" adrian said. i felt like i couldn't move, tears were just streaming down my face. "mattia, what is wrong with you?" alex said. "i- no jenna isn't my girl." he stuttered. "well that's what you fucking said mattia. i can't cancel on my dad be at his house by 5." i said and walked out.
"jordyn wait-" he said. but i just continued walking.