043. || vecchi amici.~ old friends.

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

it  was a monday morning and jordyn still had a whole week until she could leave this hell hole. she just wanted to be at home, her moms home, not her dads where he takes her phone away and doesn't let her do anything. she thought getting close to him was a good idea but it wasn't.

once jordyn was ready she went to the kitchen and grabbed her phone and keys and waited for adam and omar in her car. when they came to the car a couple minutes later they went in their way to school.

"we warned you." omar said. "i know, i don't know how to listen to people who are right." she said. "just follow his rules and there won't as much of a problem." he told her. she sighed and continued to drive. when they arrived they all walked in together.

"see you guys after school?" she questioned, they nodded. jordyn walked to her locker and grabbed the things she needed. while she was doing that mattia came up to her. "hey what's up?" she said. "why can't we just get back together jay?" he asked. "okay um well good morning to you too." she said. "it's just not going to work out." she then said.

"how would you know?" he said. "trust me i know." she said as she closed her locker. "let's just try jordyn. i miss you like crazy." he told her. before she could say anything, alejandro, kairi, hector and the rest of the boys came up to the two.

"are we back to normal yet?" alvaro questioned. "yeah, you can say that." jordyn said was a small laugh. "finally, i missed you." he replied. she smiled, "me too."  the bell rang and they all walked to their first hour.

"we're not done with this conversation." mattia said and continued to walk. jordyn didn't want to get into that conversation because she knows she'll give in.

after school

the day was finally over and jordyn didn't want to go home but she has to drop off her brothers at their house. "hey, i have to do something at home, i'll drop you guys off first, is that okay?" she asked. they nodded. "yeah, we'll cover for you." adam said. "you're the best." she said.

she dropped them off and quickly drove to her house. when she got home she noticed her moms car was in the driveway and a car was also there, she didn't recognize it. she walked in a walked into the dinning room where she heard her mom talking to someone.

"jordyn? what are you doing here?" her mom asked once she saw her. "i came to get some things from my room." she said. her mom was having a romantic dinner with a man she didn't recognize. "oh, well since you're already here, i was going to talk to you about this after the dinner but this is orlando, he and i are seeing each other." she said.

jordyn was surprised, she didn't think her mom was interested in having a relationship since my dad but she was wrong. "oh, hi. i'm jordyn." she smiled. "i'm sorry, i'm just very shocked right now i didn't expect this." she said. "it's okay, i understand." he said to her. "well you guys continue on your date i'll be quick." jordyn said and went to her room.

she didn't need to pick anything up, she just wanted to chill at home without being scolded by her father. but she wanted to be out of her moms way since she was on a date, she then realized she has another place she can go to, it's not her favorite place anymore but it definitely helps her relax.

she drove to the forestry hill where she can see the city, she has some interesting memories here, when mattia kissed her and when she broke up with him. once she arrived she noticed there was a car at the spot, mattia's car.

she parked next to him and sat beside him. "how'd you know i was here?" he asked looking at the city. "i didn't, i just needed a place for me to relax and de stress. he looked at her, "do you want to talk?" he asked. she then looked at him. "i don't know what's to talk about." "i didn't mean to stress you out, i'm sorry." he said. she shook her head. "it's not you at all, it's my dad." she told him.

"he's been really strict on what i do and everything, he's been taking my phone and i'm grounded so." she said. "but i am feeling really guilty." she continued. "why?" he asked. she didn't answer for a bit, she then turned her body facing him and grabbed his hands. "i know you love and miss me so much, i do too but i just- i'm just scared that one of us is going to get hurt and we really won't be okay. i'm not okay now, and i'm sure you're not either but i don't know, i don't want to not be part of your life mattia." she said.

jordyns emotions were getting the best of her and tears began streaming down her face. "i love everything about you, i love everything you do, i love how you make my stomach feel butterflies when you smile, or touch me or even look at me. i love you so fucking much it breaks my heart." she said. "jordyn.." was all he could say, he was speechless, it was like she took the words of him explaining how she makes him feel right out of his mouth.

"jordyn, there's no way in hell that you won't be in my life, you will forever be in my heart. i love you too fucking much to lose you. you make my heart beat fast every time i talk to you, when i see you and when you smile. you're my everything." he told her. "don't feel guilty for not wanting a relationship at this very moment, but i just want you to know that i'll be here, waiting for you. forever."

she couldn't help but cry, she's never had this kind of talk with mattia, it was so emotional door the both of them. but now she said fuck it and kissed him. she put her two hands on his cheeks and he just held her by her waist. the kiss began to deepen and they just continued to kiss.

————-
edited.