027. || oms?~ who?

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

mattia and i have been hanging out for a week straight yet we haven't gotten annoyed by each other but i was sunday night so i made him go home. "i'll see you tomorrow." i told him. " i don't wanna leave." he pouted. "mattia don't be a baby, just go. text me when you get home." i said. he nodded and kissed my cheek.

i closed the front door once he drove away and went back to my room. i grabbed my backpack and realized i never did any of my homework. "shit." i mumbled. i took all my books and worksheets out of my bag and began working.

while i was working my phone began to ring, it was my mom, so i answered it right away. "hi mom" i said. "hi mija, did you clean the house a bit?" she asked. "yeah mattia helped me." i said. "okay good, listen mija can you make sure there's enough coffee for three people. something came up, im at the carneceria right now picking up some fajitas." she said. i noticed her voice was kind of nervous and rushed.

i was very confused, we never get visitors, especially on a sunday. "okay i will mom, is everything okay?" i asked. i could tell she hesitated, "yes mija, everything will be okay." she said. i nodded evern though she couldn't see it. "okay." i said. "okay mija, i'll see you in 20 minutes." she said and ended the call.

i had a weird feeling in my gut but i tried to stay positive. i looked through my phone and noticed mattia texted me letting me know he made it home. i sighed and went back downstairs to the kitchen and made sure there was coffee in the coffee cabinet for our coffee maker. once i did that i started my homework.

"maybe i should wear something kinda presentable." i said to myself. i decided to wear black leggings and mattia's hoodie i stole. "that's better." i smiled. i sighed and went back to my work but i couldn't focus, i was too anxious about who was coming over. i heard the door open and my mom called me from the door.

i ran downstairs and helped her with the groceries she had in her hands. "hi mija, come help me prepare dinner."she said. "why is there so much food?" i asked. my mom turned to face me and sighed. "mija, your dad and his wife wants custody to see you, but before that happens i just want you to meet them then you can make up your mind." she said

"so you're telling me that dad is trying to come back into my life when he chose to leave the both of us?" i asked. she nodded while preparing dinner. "i don't want to see him." i said. "mija we either do this or go to court and i lose full custody of you." she said. i sighed "damn it." i mumbled but my mom heard it either way. "jordyn!" she yelled.

"my bad." i said. i felt annoyed while helping with dinner, i didn't want to see my dad, much less with his new wife. what if he has kids i don't want to be around them at all. "this sucks mom." i complained. "tell me about it." she replied. "it is what it is mija, he is your father. we can't do anything about it." she said.

"here put these on the table" she said giving me the fajitas  "i'm going to set up the table." i told her. she nodded. i put our glass cups and expensive plates on the table for four of us. once i finished with the table i went upstairs to grab my phone.