031. || affranto.~ heartbroken.

!reminder!
size: smallest
font: gill sans
background: black

"jordyn? are you even listening to me?" mattia said waving his hands at my face. "oh uh yeah it's fine, i have to go." i quickly said and got into my car. "are you good? why are you freaking out all the sudden?" he asked. i hesitated, "i'll text you later or something." i said and drove away.

what am i going to do? i can't tell anyone about this. i don't even remember what mattia was telling me. what the fuck was i thinking, this dating shit is not for me.

my life was so unproblematic before i met mattia.

when i got home, i spent hours just thinking. i'm not happy anymore, how can i be in a relationship and not be happy? i don't want to do this but i think it's for the best.

mattia 🥺🤍are you sure you're okay jordyn?

mattia 🥺🤍
are you sure you're okay jordyn?

jordyn💗
we need to talk.
meet me at my spot.
seen.

i waited for mattia at "my" spot where he first kissed me. it's where i think when i don't know what to do.  but now i know and it's going to hurt.

he pulled up and got out of the car, i didn't turn around to face him. i just continued to watch the city.  he sat next to me and put his sweater over me so i wouldn't be cold.

i looked at him, "jordyn, what's wrong? why's re you crying?" he asked. i looked at him confused then realized i had tears streaming down my face. "i didn't realize, sorry." i said softly. "what's going on jordyn." he asked. i looked to my side and grabbed the nicely folded hoodie i had and gave it to him.

"why are you giving me this?" he asked. "it's yours." i replied. "i let you have it, it's yours now." he said. i shook my head. "look at me jordyn." he said slightly moving my face to his. "what's going on" he asked again. "we need to break up." i said. his face changed quickly, his face became soft. "w-what? why? i thought we were okay?" he said. "tell me what i did, i can fix it i promise. you let me know and i will fix it please jordyn don't do this-" "i'm not happy mattia." i interrupted.

"how can i be in a happy relationship and not be happy?" i said. "i've been so overwhelmed with everything i can't do this anymore." he looked at me, i could tell he was becoming angry. "fuck you jordyn." he said and walked to his car and drove away.

once he did i just broke down, i just broke up with my everything and now he hates me. i hate me, i have no one now. everything is falling apart. i fucked up everything i had, and i may never get it back.

a month later.

3rd person pov.

ever since the night jordyn broke up with mattia and him pretty much confirming that he hates her, she has been depressed. nothing made her happy, she got another acceptance letter from a big school, duke. she isn't sure if she wants to leave only because of how close she is to her mom.

it breaks her heart thinking of leaving her mom alone. but she agreed to go to north carolina to visit campus. they want her to play volleyball there ask well, she doesn't have much time to accept so it's up to her to make up her mind.

mattia is back to his old ways, he's completely numb. he has a girl every week. he doesn't care about anyone's feelings anymore. none of mattia or jordyns friends know what happened. no one speaks to jordyn much either, especially since the fight between her and alex. not even hector talks to her. they all chose to take mattia's side.

jordyn and her mom decided to bring her half brother adam along to her visit duke since he is still deciding what college to attend. jordyn hasn't been to school much either, she has been ahead of all her classes she decided to skip school. it was very unlike her to skip any class but she was so out of it not to care.

both jordyn and mattia were highly heartbroken and didn't know how to fix it.