016. || scomodo~ awkward.

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

the warning bell for 1st hour rang as jordyn got to her locker, she got the things she needed and closed her locker.

"jesus" she said startled. "oh i'm sorry i didn't mean to scare you." the boy apologized. "it's okay. did you need something?" she asked. "i just wanted to say hi" he said. "hi." she said.

there was a very awkward tension between the two and had nothing to talk about. "well good conversation i guess. have a good day mattia." she said and patted his chest.

once she left he groaned loudly knowing it was very awkward between the two. "what the hell was that?" he asked himself. he walked into class and suddenly was pulled into the janitor's closet.

"jenna?" he said. "i miss you tia." she said pouting. "all that attention you have on jordyn is making me want you." she said touching him all over his chest.

he took her hands off of his chest. "jenna, we broke up for a reason, stop with that missing me bullshit." he told her and walked out of the closet leaving her alone.

mattia finally walked into his class and automatically felt all eyes on him "nice of you to join us mr.polibio." mrs.mendoza said. jordyn and mattia had first hour together but never talked. when he walked to his seat he realized jordyn never looked at him or payed attention.

does she even think about me? he thought. it was all confusing and very complicated. all he wants is for her to give him a chance, a date could possibly work.

theroadmanmattia when you realize she really don't like me 😔😔

load comments

arosario69 you...you used emojis
kairispremium 😳😳

user wait what

user STOP THE MF MUSIC

alexthebitch tmb whore
theroadmanmattia ew why
alexthebitch can't a bitch help u out
ig.alvaro hahaha

bbyjordyn if that's what you wanna believe that's okay too
robertgeorges oh shit
theroadmanmattia i said what i said but you? i don't fucking know 🤦🏽‍♂️

user if someone tags tiktok room i'm swinging
liked by bbyjordyn, theroadmanmattia, and others.

hectoe_dias 🥺
theroadmanmattia aye answer my dm

i wanna say sorry about the shit i put you through, i was drunk and being an ass

it's okay, i forgive you as long as we're cool man.
please be good to jordyn

she won't even give me an answer
i'm getting impatient

you have to be, she's never dated anyone before. i haven't known her for long but she's new to all this.

i didn't know that, thanks tho

no problem

seen.

jordyn's pov.

all day i've been thinking about everything that has happened the past couple of days and i want to like him but there's something stopping me, and i think i know what it is. i've never been in this position where someone actually likes me.

i decided to call mattia and told him to come over so we could talk, my mom was called in once again so we were going to be able to sit inside.

once he finally got to my house, he rang the doorbell. i opened the door and smiled. "hey jordyn." "hey." i said and opened the door widely so he could come in. "i've been meaning to talk to you but i know you're always busy with school." he said.

"well, we can talk now." i replied. "but let me go first." i said. he nodded and we sat down on the couch. i sighed not knowing how to start. "so, i'm not sure if you know, but i've never dated a person at all and i don't know how this all works but, i will admit there were times where i thought about you in ways i've never thought about, like getting butterflies and things like that." i began

"it makes me want to say i want you too but there something stopping me from doing that, and it's from all the times you've hurt me, though we met in the beginning of the school year i have yet to get to know you, i can't just date someone i don't know. if you were to be my boyfriend, i want you to be my best friend, not just my significant other." i explained.

"what i'm trying to say is, i think i have a crush on you but i don't know you.." i said looking down and playing with my fingers. i didn't want to look up at him with whatever expression he had but i was curious at what he was thinking. "jordyn, i feel the same way, give me a chance at this and if you don't feel the same way i'll understand." he said.

i smiled at how sweet and generous he was being, he understood how i was feeling and it makes me feel happy, with fireworks in my stomach. something about him already makes my stomach go crazy.

what's is it with this boy?

i hugged him, thanking him for understanding. "i'm gonna go now, soccer starts in 15 minutes, you have a good night okay?" he said. "you too, drive safely please." i said. he nodded and closed the door behind him.

i sat back down on the couch, i honestly could believe smooth that went.. how was he sooo understanding? that's the sweetest thing ever.