008. || quando mi lascerai in pace?~ when will you leave me alone?

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

jordyn's pov.

i woke up a little earlier than usual so i decided to do my makeup and eat breakfast here at home.

i walked downstairs to the kitchen seeing a note on the counter saying that my mom left early due to an emergency at the office, it's nothing new but it's not a big deal.

after eating i left and drove to school. when i got there there wasn't much people here yet, but i don't blame them school is boring.

i walked to my locker and grabbed some homework that wasn't all the ways done and began walking to the library to work.

"hey, jordyn!" i heard someone call out. i turned around seeing hector, who had some cuts and bruises from the fight last weekend.

"hey, what's up?" i smiled at him. "could you help me with pre calc? i don't really understand the lesson." he asked. "yeah of course, im headed to the library right now if that's okay?" "yeah that's perfect." he smiled.

"so how you feeling?" i asked him referring to his cuts and bruises. "my face hurts but you know, don't mess with mattia when it comes to girls." he said. i was confused, why would mattia beat up hector over a girl?

"he fought you over a girl?" i asked. "yeah, i guess she was with him at the party, i didn't know that so i talked to her and then i was getting beaten up." he explained. "oh my gosh, hector that's horrible."

"at least it's over now, plus i wasn't exactly very sober at that party anyway, i probably talked some smack on him." he replied. "god, he's such an asshole." i groaned. "agreed" he laughed.

"okay, you ready for this lesson?" i asked. he nodded and i began to show him how to do the lesson.

while i was helping hector the door opened loudly and there he was, the boy i dread to see.

"maybe i should go." hector said beginning to pack up. "don't worry about him,let's finish our work." i said stopping him.

"i see you haven't learned your lesson, dias." he smirked. "mattia, leave him alone. we're working here."

"oh come on mamas, you don't want to be friends with him, look at him, he's a fucking loser." he laughed. "maybe you're the loser mattia, you constantly bring people down, what a way to show people how insecure you are." i told him.

"come on, mattia let them work." kairi insisted. "whatever, she'll want me sooner or later, they always do."

i scoffed, he's such an asshole it makes my skin itch. "thank you, jordyn." hector said. "not a problem." i replied.

the bell finally rang for lunch, i was starving even though i did eat breakfast this morning.

i walked to my locker to grab my lunch then all of the sudden some one jumped on me.

"jesus alex, don't do that do you want me to have a heart attack" i said. "sorry, kind of. anywayyy, i heard what you did this morning." she said.

"wasn't a big deal alex." i said as we began walking to the lunch room. "yes it was j! everyone is talking about it" she exclaimed.

"jesus." is all i said.

mattia's pov.

"mattia what's up with you today, you haven't talked much." alvaro said. "he's butthurt that jordyn told him off." alejandro laughed.

"shut the fuck up ale." i scolded. "i'm not butthurt ok." "okay tia." alejandro said with his arms up in defense.

"hey look it's jordyn, tell her to come sit with us." kairi said. "yeah, robert go get them." roshaun added. "i'll go get them" alejandro said quickly and ran to them.

i rolled my eyes not wanting to see that bitch, how dare she embarrass me in front of everyone in that library. she should know i get what i want when i want and i get to fuck with whoever i want.

"hello? earth to mattia?" alex laughed saving her hand in my face. "what alex." i said. "are you gonna eat?" she asked. "no i'm not hungry, you go get food." i told her.

"mattia, you should eat." jordyn added. "since when did you care if i eat or not?" i told her and walked away. "mattia, chill bro, she's just helping." kairi said.

"what whatever fuck all of you." i said and walked away. they were all pissing me off, i thought they had my back, but no jordyn has all of them wrapped around her finger.

she knows what she's doing and i'm gonna get her back, just you wait and see jordyn. just you wait.