033. || diverso.~ different.

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

jordynmartinez: finally got tiktok and i might be obsessed

user: when she's unbothered 😌

user: did you ever feel sad bc of the break up?
jordynmartinez: for 3 weeks

schoolboyadrian: i love this picture of u
jordynmartinez: finally decided to talk to me wow
user: 😳

mattiapolibio: all the sudden decided to become a creator hm alexa play clout by offset
jordynmartinez: oh hi, still haven't unfollowed me yet? what about jenna?
user: shots have been officially been fired, jordyn and mattia have major beef.

alexhernandez: they do anything for clout
alejandrosario: they do anything for clout
jordynmartinez: oops sorry i yawned you done yet?

user: aside from this stupid ass drama over the break up, jordyn is so fine 🤩
jordynmartinez: luv u bb😚

ryanclem: i heard you're available 👀
jordynmartinez: you heard correctly ;)
user: idk how i feel abt this

ryanclems started following you!

ryanclems wants to send you a message!

accept decline

ryanclems wants to send you a message!               accept                  decline

what's up :)

hey!
unpacking from my flight, you?

oh cool, where'd you head off to?

north carolina, i had a college visit

oh really? you getting signed?

yea! im super excited abt it

maybe we can hang next time you come visit 🤷🏻‍♂️

you live in nc?

yup :)

good to know ;)
i have to go, i'll text you later
seen.

i didn't know how to feel about being flirty and being bold but it's way nicer than being sad all the time.

i was finished unpacking and i decided to watch netflix. i started a new show, money heist and i'm officially obsessed with it. while i was on a good part, which is all of the episodes, my mom called for me.

i went downstairs to see what she needed. "yes mom?" i asked. "i need you to get these things for me at target." she said. "but there's a walmart right down the street." i complained. " go to target jordyn." she demanded. i sighed and nodded. "thank you." she said.

i went back upstairs to grab my things and left to target.

mattia's pov.

"yo, let's go do something, i'm bored as hell." kairi complained. "let's fuck around at walmart or something" alex said. "walmart?" i said. "we don't go there, let's go, we're going to target." i said. they three smiled and followed behind me to my car.

once we got there we quickly went to the toy aisles. "yo, where the soccer balls at?" kairi questioned. "i don't know, let's go find them." alex said. the two left alejandro i decided to walk around target. "were you invited to playlist yet?" he asked me. i shook my head no. "they better or im not going." he said. "yes you are, plus i have millions of followers they have to invite me." i said. alejandro chuckled and quickly stopped. " am i trippin or is that jordyn?" he questioned.

"the fuck is she doing over here?" i asked. "oh, there they are, tia, babe!" alex called out. i saw jordyn turn her head quickly and saw the four of us. she scoffed and began to walk away. "well looky here, what are you doing way out here jordyn? you don't even live five minutes away from here." alex said as she made her way in front of me.

jordyn turned around looking clearly annoyed. "oh sorry i don't remember this part of jersey being your territory." she said. "how'd you know we'd be here?" kairi asked. "i didn't dimwit. my mom sent me to get food." she said. "fuck off jordyn." alejandro snapped. "guys let's just leave her alone." i said. everyone looked at me, they were shocked for me to say that because i've been the one who lied the whole time, i was angry. i didn't understand why she broke up with me, we were completely fine before.

alex turned around and looked at me, "what?" "just let her go." i said. "mattia you were the one that said t-" "alex just listen to him." alejandro said. alex sighed and turned around. "fine we'll lea-" we looked to jordyn but she was gone. "that bitch." alex mumbled. "we should go." i said still looking at where jordyn was standing.

today was the first time i've seen her since the break up, she looked different, she acted a way i've never seen her that way, like if she had a whole glow up? she became prettier than she already was.

3rd person pov.

while alex and mattia were arguing and the two boys were paying attention to them, jordyn didn't want to deal with them any longer and left. she grabbed the rest of the things her mom needed, payed and left. she got to her car and just sat there. it was the first time she saw him since the break up. she sighed, "no jordyn, stay strong. she said to herself. she turned on her car and drove away.

jordyn missed mattia a lot, she misses all of her friends but she knows that it's best to be away from them. it's tome for her to move on, just like her mom told her.

but there's one problem, her heart is telling her a different thing.