021. || non fare~ don't.

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

bbyjordyn im so excited to see my bestie 🥺🥺🥺 @schoolboyadrian

user bestie huh interesting

alexthebitch i wish i could see him 🥺
bbyjordyn you can see him whenever now 😌

schoolboyadrian i can't wait to see u babe🥺🤍
bbyjordyn 🥺🥺💘
user WOAH BABE??
user mattia get yo girl

roadmanmattia who's adrian

arosario69 am i being replaced 😭😭
bbyjordyn no baby

kairispremium uhh who?
bbyjordyn i'll introduce u guys later this week!! <3

user mattia punching the air rn
user he has a girl tho
user she ugly 💀

h3ct0e um lemme meet him?? 😯😯
bbyjordyn obvi 😌

schoolboyadrian we here btw
bbyjordyn OH SHIT

i ran downstairs and saw adrian and his mom at the door saying hi to my mom. "ADRIAN!" i yelled. i ran to him and hugged him tightly. "i missed you so much!" i told him.

"i've missed you too jay, how've you been?" he asked. "i've been...good" she replied knowing she misses mattia and wished they weren't fighting.

"that's great to hear, i hear you've become big on a lot of platforms!" she was surprised that he knew that since he doesn't have anything but instagram. "yeah i guess but it's not a big deal." i told him.

"okay, you two go catch up, we're going to cook dinner and have a glass of wine." my mom said. we nodded and went to my room.

"so how's cali without me?" i asked him. "it was cool, but definitely not cool enough without you." he said. i laughed.

when i left in middle school, i began to catch feelings for adrian but when i wanted to tell him i found out i was moving due to my mom and dad divorcing, it wasn't a pretty one but i never really understood why it was happening.

"so, who's this mattia everyone is talking about?" he asked me. "mattia? oh please he's just a friend." i scoffed. "sounds to me like you two have something going on."  he said raising his eyebrows.

"no not that at all, he's not the nicest person anyway, and i'm not friends with him anymore." i shrugged. he sighed not mentioning mattia anymore. "how's school?" i asked him.

"easy, i get to graduate this year." he said. "aww yay class of 2020!" i said. "yeah, you?" he asked. "same, minus the graduating this year,  it i got accepted into a college already." i said.

for about an hour adrian and i have been catching up about our lives while we haven't been together.

"so jay.. i've been meaning to tell you something since middle school, and when i was actually going to tell you, you told me you were moving to new jersey. and now i'm too pussy to actually say it so i'm going to do this." adrian said. i was very confused until i felt his lips on mine.

"jordyn i've liked you since i don't know maybe ever since we met." he said. i was in shock. "adrian i've-" i began until i was interrupted by my mom calling me from downstairs.

"jordyn! the door, you have a visitor." she called out. i wasn't sure who was here, no one texted me telling me they were coming over. "just give me a sec." i said and went to the door.

i opened the door and there he was, the boy i've been avoiding is at my door step.

"mattia."

author's corner
ooppppp cliffhanger:))
tysm for loving this book
ily all 🤍🤍