047. || ti amo. ~ i love you.

!reminder!
size: smallest
font: gill sans
background: black

after a while of talking with others, i noticed that mattia wasn't around. i went over to hector and told him i would be back soon, and left the room to go to the lobby.

i won't lie, i was nervous to talk to mattia alone. all we do is fight anymore, i just want him to know that i still care for him. that's all i want him to know for now.

i walked over to him and sat down on the seat. "hi." i said quietly. "hey, thanks for coming." he said. i smiled and nodded my head.

i waited for him to say something, the silence was getting awkward and uncomfortable. "can i hug you?" he asked quickly. i looked at him confused but nodded my head "yeah, or course you can."

he hugged me tightly, i did the same. i missed his touch, he was warm and smelled like his cologne, it was nice. i missed being able to talk to mattia without arguing with him.

i missed him.

"i'm sorry mattia. for everything." i said. "i'm sorry for always hurting you, i don't know what i was doing." he said. we let go of the hug and i held his hand.

"after we broke up, i tried to make myself think that i was better off without you, and i believed it for a long time but i don't know anymore." i explained.

"i wasn't a good boyfriend to you, at all. i didn't appreciate you, you're the best thing that's happened to me.  i know you don't know your feelings right now, but i know mine and i want to be with you jordyn." he said.

"why can't we just try and if you're not happy we can just be friends." he finished. i sighed. "it's not that simple, tia." i hesitated on what i wanted to say," we leave tomorrow, why don't we talk about it when we're back at home. let's just have fun here." i told him.

he nodded and slightly smiled. "come on." i said and grabbed his hand. we went back us to the room and just spent time with everyone. we had a good time with all of our friends.

mattia and i were together the whole night, we didn't want to leave each others side.

"can we take jordyn from you for a while?" celia asked. i looked at mattia, "i'll be right back." he nodded and i went with celia and katie.

"so, you two are back together?" katie questioned. i shook my head, "no, not yet at least." i said. "oh well, you guys are good now so that's all that matters." celia said. i nodded.

"i can't believe we all leave tomorrow, playlist went by so quickly" i complained. "i know, im gonna miss you guys." katie agreed.

"thank god for facetime, we can all do a group one." celia said. i laughed at her for being so excited about a group facetime.

after a long night of being with friends everyone left mattia's room and went to their own, hector and i walked back to our room and packed so that we didn't have to do it in the morning.

"did you have fun?" i asked hector. "yeah, it was a lot of fun making new friends." he said. "yeah same."

after about an hour of gathering everything in my suitcase i got into my bed and fell asleep. i don't know what will happen tomorrow but hopefully it'll be a good day.