044. || florida.

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

it was finally the day jordyn has been waiting for all week, leaving her dads house and going to florida. mattias parents offered to pick her up and take them to the airport and meet up with the rest of the boys. "make sure you text us and your mom when you land." her dad said. she nodded and went to the car.

her dad still doesn't approve of mattia only for one reason, he knew from the day they met, something was going on and knew mattia would break her heart. he knew he was too strict to jordyn and he wanted to fix that while she's gone.

"you two excited?" his mom asked. "i'm so excited." i said. mattia agreed. "so are you two finally back together?" his dad asked. "pa." mattia complained. "oh, uh no we're just friends." i replied nervously. "i told you not to say anything guys." mattia said. "i didn't say anything." his mom said. "it's okay" i said.

we arrived to the airport and we went through security then met up with the boys waiting for the flight to be called. "hey, how long have you guys been here?" i asked. "we just sat down." hector replied. our flight was then called and we took our seats. i originally wanted to sit with hector so we can catch up after almost two month of not talking to each other, but he insisted i sat with mattia.

"hey, i thought you were goino to sit with hector?" mattia asked. "oh if you want i can." i teased. "no, no i have no problem sitting next to the prettiest girl on this plane." he flirted. i blushed, "you better stop." i smiled. i sat down and texted my mom and dad telling them we were about to take off. it was a bit early so i fell asleep the entire flight to florida.

at the hotel

"thanks for rooming with me" i said to hector. "it's no
problem plus i miss talking to you, and i know you were dying to catch up with me." he said. i laughed, "you know me so well."  hector began to open his suitcase and was deciding what to wear.

"wait, why are getting an outfit?" i asked. he laughed and looked at me, "jordyn, we're in florida at playlist. did you really think we were going to just chill?"  i shrugged, "okay maybe you're right" "exactly, now get dressed out of those sweats." he laughed. while i was getting my suitcase opened to choose an outfit, hector sat on his bed in front of me. "so uh are you and mattia dating now?" he slowly asked.

i hesitated, i honestly didn't know, i wanted to say yes but it was also no, she knew she didn't want a bad relationship with him and end up breaking up with him again. i shook my head, "no, we're not dating."  he nodded his head slowly, "well dating or not, im glad everything is okay between all of us now." he smiled, i smiled back at him. " me too." "im going to change real real quick, then we can go." i told him. he nodded and grabbed some shoes to wear.

once i was done changing, i walked out of the bathroom and saw all of the boys sitting around our hotel room. "oh, hey guys. i didn't even hear you guys come in." i said. "we just got here." alvaro said. "oh okay, well what are we going to do?" i asked as i was putting on my slip-on vans. "we're all starving so, chipotle?" alejandro asked.

"im down." "okay, well let's go." he said. we all got up and left the hotel and took an uber to the closest chipotle. mattia sat in the front while the rest of us sat in the back, "is mattia mad at you or something? he hasn't talked to you since the flight here." hector asked. i shrugged, i didn't realize that i haven't talked to mattia for a while but its not like we're dating, i don't have to be with him 24/7.