038. || la verità.~ the truth.

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

mattia's pov.

since the day we met up at the field, i thought jordyn and i would make up and become friends again. i told her that i lived her and she moves on? what about the makeout session we had? that showed me that she forgave me but i thought completely wrong.

if i had accepted the fact that she wanted to break up i should've just let it be and told everyone the truth. jordyn doesn't have her friends because of me, all of my fans hate her because i said she cheated, i know jordyn has changed for the better and wants nothing to do with me or her old friends. i don't think she ever has friends but i know she's a strong girl and can go through rough times, it's me that can become weak and need her by my side.

she's completely moved in from me now, and it's time i tell the truth about what really happened that night she broke up with me, everyone should've taken her side and not mine. i was surprised alex and hector automatically took my side, they were her best friends, then seeing that alex was hating on her i just went with it. it was wrong, this whole situation was wrong.

da homies 🥺👉🏼👈🏼

mattia.
can you guys come over, i need to talk to you guys.

alex
about what? and why are you using this gc?

jordyn
not interested

hector
when?

mattia.
now if you guys can

alex
whatever, i'm omw

alejandro
same

alvaro
^
roshaun
^

everyone but jordyn arrived to mattia's house and sat around him in his room.  "mattia, what is this about?" alex asked. "jordyn." he said. alex then got up and grabbed her keys. "i'm out, hector you coming with?" she asked. he shook his head no, "i would like to know what mattia has to say." he said.  she rolled her eyes and sat back down. "there's something i should've told you guys from the beginning of the break up." he said. "she didn't cheat. she broke up with me because she wasn't happy. she felt that she couldnt be in a happy, healthy relationship while she wasn't happy. she didnt want to hurt me in anyway but i took it way too personal, so i told her fuck you and i left. with all the anger i had i said that she cheated to make her look bad." he admitted.

"why would you lie to us like that?" alvaro said. "he was angry and heart broken." hector said. "while she was depressed for over three weeks, he was with different girls every week and letting alex help make shit up and this whole time we were lied to and had us hate jordyn for nothing. we should've hated you." hector continued. mattia nodded. "i know i was wrong, and it's fine for you guys to be angry. i deserve it. i'll get to know how she feels." he said. "she wants nothing to do with us because of you mattia." kairi said becoming loud.

kairi got up and left. "kairi wait!" robert. asked out. "not cool mattia." he said and went after kairi. "i don't even know what to say, mattia." alejandro said and began to walk out. "wait! can't you guys see what's happening? regardless if he lied to us jordyn is still the bad guy." alex said. "she broke up with him for the benefit of herself. she was being selfish, she didn't think about how mattia would feel." she scoffed. "i'm done with her, alejandro, hector, let's go. we're going to have a talk with jordyn." she said. "no." mattia said sternly.

"no? seriously? stop defending her already tia! she's moved on to that kid ryan. it's time she's learned her lesson." she said. "i don't give a fuck alex! what's the point of bullying her? would you want me bullying alejandro if you guys break up?" mattia said. "just let her be happy, i don't even know when was the last time she was happy. she's finally happy so let her be. it's done now." he said. alex walked out and left. "i can take you guys home." alejandro said to alvaro, roshaun, and hector.

author's corner
that was kinda intense 😯
n e wayz hope you guys enjoy <3
also don't forget to vote and follow me 😚😚