034. || su di te~ over you.

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

3rd person pov.

jordyn grabbed all the groceries from her car and brought them inside. "i know target is far but what took you so long?" her mom asked. "i saw an old friend." she said. "did you see your ex jordyn?" she asked. jordyn sighed. "fine you got me." she said. "i know you miss him jordyn but he hurt you, i don't want you seeing him." she told her daughter.

"it's not like i meant to, and we got to the same school mom." she said. "i'm just saying mija. i'm going to sleep, i have an early shift tomorrow." she said. "goodnight." jordyn said and finished putting the groceries away in the kitchen. she grabbed some chips that she had and went to her room.

she put on a show and watched it for most of the night, her phone then went off, a number was calling her. maybe it's someone i know she thought. she answered the call.

'hello?'

'jordyn?'

'who is this?'

'it's uh it's mattia'

'yeah no thanks i'm going to go now, have a good night.'

'no wait please'

'what do you want? make me feel worse? i've heard enough of it.'

'no that's the last thing i want to do.'

'look mattia, i don't care for what you have to say anymore.
just hang with your weekly girlfriends and your friends.'

'i'm sorry jordyn.'

'me too mattia, i'm sorry i let you hurt me.'

end of call.

author's corner
double update for my favorite people 😌