039. || faccia a faccia.~ face to face.

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

!reminder!font: gill sans size: smallest background: black

jordynmartinez who's seeing me at playlist?

user omfg can i be u? 😍
jordynmartinez stap it 🥺

user i need to buy tickets now

ryanclem me 😉
jordynmartinez omg the ryan clements wants to see meee??!?!

user ttr is gonna be poppin 👀

mattiapolibio see you there
user oh lord here we go

alexhernandez when she thinks she's famous ❤️
jordynmartinez oh sorry, were you invited by playlist?

ig.alvaro answer my text, i need to talk to you :/

alvaro mattia told us the truthi'm so sorry jordyn, we should've asked you

alvaro
mattia told us the truth
i'm so sorry jordyn, we should've asked you

jordyn
ohh so he decided to grow some balls now?

alvaro
don't be like that jay
he respects you now, alex wanted to have a "talk" with you
but he made sure she didn't go anywhere near you.
you don't have to be friends with him but at least forgive him.
seen.

jordyn didn't know what to do, her and alvaro were close but she felt that if she became friends with him, he would want to hang with her and everyone else, that was something she didn't want.

jordyn's pov.

"jordyn, bring your computer so we can go through your emails." my mom said. "mom you know i can do that." i told her. "i know you can but j just want to make sure you don't accept anything from anyone without me knowing." she replied. "fine." i said.

i went upstairs and grabbed my phone and macbook and went back downstairs. "okay, let's see. oh look, you got an invite from a modeling agency, you interested in modeling?" she asked. "that sounds cool." i said. "it's up to you remember that jordyn." she told me. i nodded, "i'll keep that in mind, i'm interested but i'm not sure i want to do that now." i said.

she nodded and went to the next. for the rest of the night we were going through my emails and talking about them. while doing that the doorbell went off. "did you invite someone over?" my mom asked. i shook my head no. i got up and opened the door. "what do you want alex." i asked.

i walked out and stood in front of here on my porch. "you need to stop lying to everyone one." she demanded. i showed a confused expression on my face. "lying about what?" i asked. "you cheated on mattia." she said. i laughed. "with who?" "i don't fucking know, ryan probably." she said.

"ryan and i just met." i told her. she scoffed. "stop lying, you've been following him since you began to hang out with mattia." she said. "are you stalking me now? i follows him bc he was friends with mattia." i said.  before alex could continue on with her argument about cheating, jordyn saw a truck pull up in her driveway. it was mattia's truck. then alejandro and mattia quickly ran to my porch.

"alex, let's go. we're so sorry jordyn." alejandro said as he tried dragging alex to her car. "no alejandro, i know she cheated and it's not fair to mattia."she argued. "even if she did or not, why do you care so much?" he asked. alex didn't say anything, little did we all know, alex grew stronger feelings towards mattia. alejandro scoffed and began to walk back to mattia's truck.

"no ale, it's not like-" she began but was cut off by alejandro. "no alex, i dont want to hear it. alex walked back and stood in front of me. "i will get evidence on you jordyn." she said. "alex will you stop!" mattia yelled. she clinched and chuckled nervously. "jordyn broke up with me, because she wasn't happy. she's finally happy with someone, just leave her the fuck alone." he told her.

alex stomped away like a young child throwing a tantrum. but i won't lie, i was completely speechless, i didn't think he would say that. i didn't think he would defend me like that, it's giving me second thoughts about moving on from him.

"well, um i'm going to go now. have a good night jordyn." he said. "uh, um, y-yeah, you too mattia." i said. i quickly went back inside and smack my forehead. "wby did i stutter like that." i said and shook my head. he still has an affect on me, just what i need.