011. || parla con me~ talk to me.

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

!reminder!font: gill sans size: smallest background: black

theroadmanmattia caught feelz don't know wtf to do.

load comments

alexthebitch fuck you mean boy

user for that one girl huh

arosario69 you don't know what feelings are what.

alexthebitch now i know what this is about 😳
ig.alvaro spill hoe
theroadmanmattia gtfo my dick 😓

user aw mattia's turning soft 🥺🥺
theroadmanmattia fuck no, never that.

tiktokroom 👀👀
theroadmanmattia gtfo of here
kairispremium mattia you done fucked up LMAO

user @bbyjordyn come get your bf
bbyjordyn never was my boyfriend lol
alexthebitch jordyn text me 😳

jordyn's pov.

i'm not sure what to think about friday night, my emotions and feelings about everything that happened last night was everywhere.

i hates mattia and jenna for one second then felt happy when he came to find me and say sorry but then he kissed me and i don't know how i'm supposed to feel about that.

was i supposed to kiss him back? was i supposed to tell him anything? i don't know anything, and now the mattia polibio everyone falls for was my first kiss...

i walked into school not expecting anything to happen but boy was i wrong.

i did my usual routine and grabbed some work and went inside the library.

while i was working i felt a presence, i looked up and it was robert.  "did you need something?" i asked. "actually, yeah. see you free after school?" he replied. "yes?" "is there anyway you can help me with my pre calc? i saw that you helped hector, i was hoping you can do the same for me." he said.

"yeah it's no problem." i said. "thank you so much jordyn." he smiled. i nodded and went back to work. the first warning bell rang so i decided to pack my things and go to my locker.

"hey jordyn, why didn't you text me?" alex said coming up to me. "you wanted me to?" i asked. "uh yeah, that's why i said it on the comments." "oh i honestly didn't see." i replied.

she nodded. "so what are you gonna do?" she asked. "with what?" "he kissed you jordyn, don't you like him?" she asked. "so what, how would that make me fall for him." i told her.

"hard to get i see." she laughed. i smacked her arm and laughed with her. "really alex." "okay okay i'll stop." she said still laughing.

"i'm gonna head to class, wanna come with?" i asked. "nah, don't feel like doing work, i'll see you at lunch tho" she replied. i nodded and walked into class.

while jordyn was working on her essay for english she heard someone call her name. she turned around to see who it was.

"this is for you." the girl behind her said. she passed jordyn a note from mattia.

meet me in the cafeteria, when you're not busy. which also means now. i'll be waiting.
mattia.

she knew what he wanted to talk about but she was still nervous. she was about done on her essay so she asked mrs. mendoza if she could use the restroom.

she walked to the cafeteria and saw mattia sitting there waiting for her.

"you wanted to speak with me?" she said as she sat down in front of him. he nodded. "well, speak to me." she said.

"friday night when i found you is what i wang to talk about mostly. when i kissed you." he began. she changed her position as she was uncomfortable about the subject.

"it felt like the right thing to do, and i just don't want you to be mad." he said. she frowned. "so you kissed me because you felt as if it was the right time to?" she questioned him.

"well no, not exactly." he replied. "then i'm not comprehending." she said. "lately since the night of the party you have made me feel ways i've never felt before."

"you're not saying what i think you're saying, are you?" she asked. he paused. did he want to tell her or was it that she was just attractive to him?

"i'm going back to class." she said. she didn't want him to like her, she didn't know why but that's not what she wanted.. for her or him.

"jordyn please, just wait." she turned back to him. "could you at least tell me how you felt?" he asked. she sighed.

"you want me to be completely honest?" she asked. he nodded. "i don't know. i thought i likes it but i didn't like it, i hated you for kissing me. i thought i liked you but then i just became angry, you just kissed me like nothing. it may not mean anything to you but you took my first kiss away like nothing." she said getting angry.

he looked at her. he couldn't believe that she has never had her first kiss, he didn't know but he definitely did care and all he felt was guilt. where has all these feelings come from he thought.

"i- im sorry jordyn, i didn't know." he said quietly.  "it's done with now, it was just a kiss." she replied. "i owe you, you tell me what you want, i'll do it for you." he said. "no mattia, it's fine." she said declining his offer.

"no really i will do anything. please j?" he said. she felt her stomach churn when he said her nickname, why was she feeling like this?

she sighed. "i'll think of something for you to do for me." she said "okay, i'm down for anything, for as long as you want." he said. "right, i'm gonna go." she said and walked back to class

he teacher didn't find it suspicious when she came in the room after about 20 minutes of jordyn being gone.

she sat in her seat, and she couldn't stop thinking. does mattia really like her? why is he being nice now? where has this nice mattia been all along?