042. || terra.~ grounded.

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

jordyn got back to her house and realized her mom wasn't home. she was very tired but she still had to gather a week worth of clothes and drive all the way across town to her dads house. while she grabbed her volleyball duffel bag from her closet her phone began to ring. she quickly got the bag and grabbed her phone from the bed. looking to see who it was she smiled.

"hey what's up, you miss me already?"

"i just want to talk to you."

"after we spent all day together?"

"you're right, i'm fucking desperate."

"you're too sweet but-"

"yes, i know, you think it won't work out."

"well when you put it that way it makes me seem like a bitch"

"you're not a bitch, jordyn. i understand what you're saying."

"i appreciate it mattia."

"i just want you to know, i still love you."

"i know you do."

"okay we'll have a good night."

"you too"

"bye."

"bye."

u ended the call and guilt was all i could feel. this poor kid is absolutely in love with me and i'm out here telling him we're just friends. i miss him so much and i do love him but i'm just not 10"% sure. i definitely have not lost my feelings towards him but i'm scared that i'll get hurt again and i don't want that.

once i was done getting my things together i left the house and drove to my dads house. when i finally arrived to his house, i saw my dad waiting for me on the porch. "shit." i said to myself. i walked up and he looked at me. "where have you been?" he asked. "at home packing." i replied. "who were you with?" he asked. "i told you already." "which friend is this?" he asked. i didn't say anything. "were you with that boy?" he asked. "we're just friends." i told him.

"i don't care jordyn, i don't want you around him at all." he said. "why not?" i asked. "don't start jordyn. just respect my rules." he said. "now give me your phone." he said. i scoffed and gave it to him. "good night." he said but i ignored him and walked to my room. tho week is going to be hell.

———-
edited.