blurb

the first time harry cheated on zayn was an accident, at least that's what he told his boyfriend.

zayn was away for two weeks with his family and harry felt alone. he had one of his friends from college come over after a party that they went to and it just happened.

harry was drunk, he knows that isn't an excuse but he let it happen anyway because he was craving attention.

he felt horrible after knowing that he cheated on his boyfriend of six months. and then zayn came back, it was hard but harry had to make himself come clean to him. it was the hardest thing he's ever done.

it all went downhill after that.

zayn was furious, they broke up after that and harry thought it would be over between them.

but zayn couldn't stay without him for longer than a week so he decided to let harry know that he's forgiven him.

except he didn't actually forgive him.

his anger never went away, and maybe it would be best for them to have stayed separated but they didn't.

it changed the whole dynamic of their relationship.

before harry cheated, zayn was sweet, romantic and loving. after harry cheated, zayn became cold, distant and untrusting.

he didn't trust harry anymore and always found a way to belittle him.

it made harry feel like shit but he knew that he deserved it.

their relationship became toxic quick and it was all harry's fault. he felt incredibly insecure, with his erratic behaviors it was only a matter of time before he cheated on zayn again.

zayn found out. he got mad, they broke up and later got back together.

thus started an endless cycle of pain, regret and disloyalty.

everyone knew they were toxic, but they just couldn't stay away from each other.

...

new book! i honestly love writing zarry. let me know what you think, should i continue this?