Part I. STOLEN

Synopsis

No one wanted to mess with Ariella Jimenez. Everyone's scared of the little lioness until she meet him and everything changes.

She ran away from home and resided to a squatter area only to meet this stupid, arrogant and vile jerk that keeps on pestering her supposedly freedom.

She hated his guts - everything about him. And what's worst of this encounter with this jerk is the fact that they go to the same school.

She was supposed to experience the life she wants but it didn't happen because of him.

Storm Knight Marshall is a devil and she hated him to the core.

This is a work of fiction. The characters, places, events, are fictitious. Any similarities to a person living or dead, actual events and historical fact is purely coincidental.

Note:

This novel is written in a purely fictitious manner. Names of places, characters, ideas, concepts, information and etc. might not exist in real life. This is a product of the author's wild imagination and peculiar view in life. The author reminds the readers to be open-minded and be cautious enough to refrain themselves in commenting inappropriate and harsh feedback. Thank you.

Plagiarism is a crime.

All right reserved 2024

©YamazakiWP