Dinner

S A N T A N A       P O V

Well Friday soon came around and I am stressed out... I have never had anyone ask me to dinner apart from Hunter... I can't help feeling like I am cheating on him, but he's found someone to replace me... That's what it feels like... The children were ready for bed and sitting watching TV with Damon and Lana... I walked into the lounge wearing a black tight dress that was off the shoulder and my heels... I was shaking with nerves...

"Santana you look beautiful". Lana says and stands in front of me...

"Mummy when will you be back?". Jaxson asks...

"I won't be long... I am going out to have dinner". I say and Damon smirks at me...

"I will make sure the children are fed loads of chocolate". Damon says with a laugh... Liliana punches him...

"Uncle Damon". My daughter says to him...

"Come little princess you need to get to bed and you little prince". Damon says and picks them both up... I watch Damon leave and walk towards the stairs...

"Santana, enjoy yourself". Lana says and I leave...

On my way to the restaurant all I could think about is Hunter and what he would say... I had to shake the thoughts out of my head... The car pulls up to Nano's and Caleb was waiting for me... He opened my door and offered me his hand...

"Well, I must say you look stunning Santana". He says and smiles...

"Thank you Caleb". I smiled... We walk into the restaurant and shown to our table...

We are sitting at the table looking at the menu...

"Santana, would you like a drink?". He asks...

"I will have a soft drink please". I say and he creases his brows... I look back at the menu... He places his on the table... He asks for the waiter to come over...

"Bottle of red and an orange juice please". He smiles to the waiter and he leaves... I place the menu on the table then my hands on my lap...

"I am pleased you didn't stand me up". He laughs...

"To tell you the truth I have only ever been asked to dinner by Hunter". I say and look around... I could see people looking over at us... I just smile then looked back at Caleb...

"So, what happened between you and Hunter?". He asks and the waiter puts our drinks on the table...

"He asked me to leave and I left". It did hurt what Hunter done and how he did it... I have waited four years for him to speak to me and to tell me why...

"Just like that. No reason given?". Caleb sips his wine...

"Yep just like that...". I say and sip my juice... We order our meal and sit talking about his business and what my job is... He seems to be listening to me, but I have a feeling he is just humouring me... We eat our meal... I asked for the bill and he looks at me...

"Santana... I asked for you to come to dinner". He says and takes the bill to pay...

"I should pay... After all it was me that damaged your car". I say and he laughs...

"Trust me there was no damage done". He says with a smile... He looked good-looking and his suit was perfect, but he was no Hunter...

"Thank you for dinner I enjoyed it". I stand and pick my bag up... He places his hand on the small of my back and we walked out of the restaurant...

"Santana... Thank you again for saying yes to dinner... I would like to do it again but, I know I would be overstepping the boundaries...". We shake hands and he walk towards his car... I walked towards mine... I had a pleasant night and he was a gentleman...