Showdown

H U N T E R       P O V 

We have been in Italy a few days and we had a meeting with Fabio's family... We knew what we were walking into and we were ready for whatever they had planned... We turned up to the destination which is in some sort of factory... Franco had men all around this place... Lance had called his men in so; we were ready for pretty much anything... We told the girls we just had a meeting; I didn't want Santana worrying plus she had a dress fitting...

We walked in through the door and there were men stood with guns watching us... A guy stands up and walks towards us... He looked scared and I could smell the fear on these men that stood around...

"I'm Fabio's son". This guy says and looks up at me... I laughed and he just looked at me...

"We should get something straight... You will address me as your king"... I say and he steps back... Damon puts his hand on my shoulder to warn me that the guns are aimed at me... I smirked... Then grabbed this little pip squeak around the neck. I looked around and then at this guy who was trying to act all hard but, unfortunately for this guy he wet himself with pure fear...

"You need to learn where you belong in this family"... I tell him not letting go of his throat...

"I want your queen... For what she did to my father"... He says and I look deep in his eyes and squeeze...

"Now I'm afraid that is not going to fucking happen". I broke his neck and his lifeless body fell to the floor... The men looked at me and then another walked towards me...

"When are you going to learn". I shout with so much rage...

"We want Santana". The guy says...

"Like I told that prick". I say while pointing to the body on the floor... "That is not going to happen"... He is now stood in front of me and my hand is around his throat...

"You don't scare me Hunter"... This guy says and I laugh... He takes a gun and aims at my stomach I knock it and it goes off but, I take his life by breaking his neck... I felt pain but my rage was overpowering my body... We were now in a gun fight and they were losing... I was bleeding and had to get out of there... Damon and Lance carried me to the limo, and we left... Franco's men stayed behind to take care of loose ends...

I looked down at the side of my stomach and I had a flesh wound... I was wondering how the hell I was going to explain this to Santana...

"Hunter put this on it and apply pressure"... Damon hands me a small towel... I push it on to the wound and apply pressure...

"I can't believe that fucking prick had a gun"... Lance says looking at me...

"Well, he's dead now". I say and close my eyes...

"Hunter, you seem to be losing a lot of blood..."... Damon sounded concerned... I looked at Lance and he looked just as concerned... The car pulls up to the gate we wait for the gait to open then the car drives up the drive...

"The girls are still out, the car's not back". Lance says while opening the door... Franco went on in the house to phone his doctor... Lance and Damon help me into a room, and I lay on the table... I just couldn't believe this happened to me...

"The doctor is on his way but, we have another problem... The girls have just arrived..."... Franco informs us... I rest my head and take a deep breath...

"What are you going to say to Santana?"... Lance asks...

"I will have to tell her the truth"... I say... I was in pain, but I tried to hide it... The bleeding was not going to stop any time soon...