EPILOGUE PART TWO

H U N T E R      P O V 

SEVEN MONTHS LATER

Could you imagine my horror when I get a phone call at the same time has my brothers...? We were sitting in the conference room with some of the family members talking about various things when my phone starts to ring then Lance's starts we looked at each other then Damon's starts to ring... We laughed and we looked at our phones... We said in unison our wife's names then looked at each other... We all had a shocked look on our faces...

"Santana"... I say...

"I am at the hospital with Lana and Bethany..."... I shake my head then glance at my brothers who are talking...

"I am on my way"... I say to my Queen... My brothers and I hang up and look at each other then panic sets in and we just lose it... Normally I am the calm one but for some reason I was panicking... We told the family sitting around the table what was going on and they laughed at us... We left and went to the hospital...

We walk on to the labour ward were Santana and Bethany walk over...

"Lana is labour..."... Damon rushes over to the door and then looks back at us...

"We'll see you when it's over"... We tell him... Bethany looks at Lance...

"Lance honey... I need to speak to the midwife"... His eyes open wide...

"Sweetheart, I got you"... Lance picks her up and walks over to the desk... They then disappear into a room... Santana looks at me I snake my arms around her...

"Come here"... I give her a much-needed hug then I feel something wet over my feet... Santana looks down then shoots me a look...

"My waters broke"... The surprise on her face was priceless... I scooped her up in my arms and walk to the desk... We are escorted to a room and sure enough my Queen is in labour... I quickly text my brothers to tell them that Santana was in labour too... It did feel surreal that my brother's wives were in labour too...

"Hunter"... She screams at me... Yes, she was in labour... I loved the way she would get aggressive with me when she was in labour...

"I am here"... I tell her and climb on the bed behind her... She leans her head back on me then squeezes my hand tight when she has a contraction... She had been in labour a few hours and nothing was going right for us... She was exhausted and wanted to sleep... She had given up... The midwife tried her hardest to get Santana to push but, she would not... I stood back up and then everything went pear shape... Santana's head slumps to the pillow the midwife pushed the buzzer... "What the hell, is wrong with her"... I started to scream losing my mind... The midwife was talking to me, but I just blanked her... I looked at Santana's limp body and the heart rate of the baby was dropping... The next thing I knew is a load of surgeons rushing into our room... Fear was rushing through my veins... They escorted me out of the room to a waiting area... I was shouting and yelling... Lance and Damon came out of their rooms and looked at me... I was just shaking my head at them...

"Just stay with your wives"... I tell them... I slid down the wall and hugged my knees... My warm tears that fell turned into me sobbing my heart out... What the hell was going on... An hour had gone by and I had not heard anything... I was now pacing the hallway... When the door opened to the room that my wife was in... The doctor walked towards me...

"You can go in and see her"... I walked towards the bed and looked at her beautiful face she had a tube coming out of her mouth and then I saw a machine that was helping her breath...

"Mr Masterson would you like to meet your daughter"... I held my arms open and took my daughter in my arms... She looked perfect... I was worried about Santana... "Your wife lost a lot of blood... Her tiny body could not handle the pain and went into shock... Her heart stopped and we did CPR, that's why she's on a ventilator"... I was not letting any of it sink into me... I felt lost and I had my daughter in my arms... I kissed My Queen on the cheek and whispered in her ear...