Time To Heal

S A N T A N A          P O V

When my eyes opened, I just stared at Hunter while he slept... It had been a few days since I was raped and beaten, my bruises were taking longer to fade away... I traced my finger lightly over his lips and his jaw line... His eyelids flickered and his eyelashes resting on the tops of his cheeks... He was warm his skin the perfect colour with a hint of warm pink... I lay watching him thinking how extremely lucky I am to have him in my life...

"I love you". I whispered has I touched his cheek...

"I love you too". He says with a smirk, but his eyes didn't open... He pulled me close to him and I buried myself into his warm embrace...

Hunter slept on top of the quilt, he wouldn't actually get in bed with me, I was grateful he didn't because we are meant to be taking baby steps... I closed my eyes for a few minutes...

"I should be getting up... I need to get the children ready". He says and kisses the top of my head...

"I will do it... You rest". I rolled to my side and went to stand up. Hunter was pulling me back...

"Princess... You should be still resting"... He kisses the top of my nose and covers me with the quilt then gets up... He smiled and walked to the bathroom... I heard the shower go on. I rested my head on the pillow, there was a knock on the bedroom door...

"Yes". I say... The door opens and Jaxson is stood there...

"Mummy I don't feel well". His little voice just a whisper...

"Come here, baby...". He walks towards me; climbs on the bed I feel his forehead then his tummy and he was burning up...

"I will get the doctor to see you". I pulled him tight to me for a cuddle... I hated it when my children would get ill... I felt helpless not being able to protect them from illnesses, but if they didn't get colds and other illnesses their Immune system wouldn't work...

I heard the bathroom door open and Hunter walks out with his towel loosely wrapped around his waist, his wet hair swept back his muscles tensing as he walked his body inviting but I was fighting my urge... He looks at me and smiles then creases his brows when he looks at Jaxson...

"What's wrong little prince?". He walks towards us...

"I don't feel well". Jaxson replies. Hunter places the back of his hand on his forehead and looks at me.

"He's burning up". Hunter looks extremely concerned.

"I know, I will get the doctor to come and see him". I looked into Hunters beautiful blue eyes... He smiles and walks to the closet to dress...

I kiss Jaxson on the head roll to my side and get out of bed... I pulled the quilt over him and walked to the bathroom... I glanced into the closet and Hunter was naked with his back to me... I walked to the entrance of the closet and watched him... I was checking his ass out and fuck me I wanted him so badly... I shake the thought from my mind and went for a shower... When I was done having a shower and I had dried I looked in the mirror at my naked body... The bruises and bite marks were still visible on my tits and my inner thighs... He might think he's got away with this, but I will get my revenge and I will kill him... That's why I didn't tell Hunter I want to do this myself... This is something I need to do... I covered myself with the towel and walked into the closet... Hunter was just slipping his shoes on... I stood in front of my clothes... He never threw any of our things away... He walks past me and kisses my cheek... I turn and smile at him...

"I will go and get Liliana up". He says then vanishes into the bedroom...

"Jaxson mummy won't belong". I hear him say...