Adjusting

S A N T A N A         P O V

When we got back to this guy's home, I was blown away again... He lived in the penthouse and owned this luxury hotel it was in... When I first walked in, I did get a feeling that I had been here before but, I still remember nothing... I was still no closer to getting my memory back... I was also greeted by two very young children... I did hug them and played games with them... They made me feel like I belonged... I also met an extremely cute guy called Damon and wow he is hot too... But Hunter was extremely hot and sexy he had the whole package and you could see he wasn't afraid to show himself off... I did a few times fantasise about him and knowing we got two children together made me wet between the legs... I did have a moment where I got flustered especially when he gave me his room... He said it was where we would sleep... I just smirked and looked at the queen size bed thinking about all the action that must have happened in it... Well I know with the way he looks we would have been having hot and steamy sex... I had to shake the thought from my mind...

I had a shower and walked into the closet to get a night shirt and looked at all his shirts and suits that were hanging up all neat in order... I could smell his cologne and how manly it did smell... I looked at his jewellery and my god he had some gorgeous pieces... I was just blown away by how this guy lived and thinking about if I had lived this way... But, to me it didn't feel like I did, it just felt like I didn't belong with him but, with the children I did belong... I looked for a nightshirt to put on and got into bed... I looked around the room and it's large, spacious with matching furniture it's all elegant and classy and expensive... I looked at the TV on the wall and that was some TV it was almost taking up the whole wall... It must have been eighty plus inches... I put my head on the pillow and it just sinks into the comfort... It was soft and moulded to my head... I pulled the quilt up around me then turn the lamp off... I closed my eyes and enter dream land...

Morning came and I looked to see what time it was but, there was no clock... I looked at my phone it was only six in the morning so, I went back to sleep... When I did finally open my eyes and decided to roll out of bed, I could hear someone in the closet... I quickly jump back in bed and wrap the quilt around me... I laid there waiting for whoever it was to show themselves... I didn't have to wait too long... Hunter appeared in a suit... He looks at me and smiles...

"I hope you had a descent sleep?". He asks while sorting his jacket out...

"I did thank you". I say and smile... He walks just a little closer to me...

"Did you want breakfast?". He asks while running his fingers through his hair...

"I'm not hungry... Thank you for asking". I say and sit up... He raises a brow and looks directly into my eyes... Wow he is intimidating and wreaks with confidence... I smiled not knowing what to say or do... His lips form a smile and I bite my bottom lip... He shakes his head and walks towards the bed...

"Are you sure you don't want anything to eat?". He sounds concerned...

"I'm sure thank you". I say and smile... He stands looking at me... All I was thinking about is him boning me so, I could scream with passion and pleasure...

"Santana... I need to tell you something... I just need to get this of my chest". He says and my eyes open wider...

"I would like to see your naked chest". I whispered... He grins at me... I knew my cheeks were going red... And to think he heard what I said... I was going to die of embarrassment...

"You have changed". He says and smiles...

"Have I?". I ask...

"Yes... What I wanted to tell you is that before you went missing, we went to an auction". He starts to tell me... I look at him still not following what he is going on about...