A Date

S A N T A N A       P O V

I am standing outside the restaurant just looking at the door... I take a deep breath and enter... The hostess shows me to the table I thanked her... I stood looking at Hunter my heart melting my mind fogged over... He stands and pulls a chair out for me...

"Santana... You look beautiful... I can see where our daughter gets her looks from". He kisses my cheek... I could feel myself blush and he smiled... He looked godly handsome in his two-piece suit... His short hair just flicked and left his stubble just noticeable... His smile waking my whole being up... And then his kiss that gave me a shiver... I was getting wet between the legs so; I clenched my thighs...

"Hunter, you look handsome". I smiled... Was this the right thing to do I thought... We look at the menu and order food and drinks...

"Can't we start again?". Hunter asks me... I stare into his eyes... The waitress places our drinks on the table...

"No... I don't want to start again...". He looks at his glass then back at me... I could see he didn't like what I said...

"Santana, I love you; you know that. I miss you". He's now pleading... I sip my drink and look at him...

"I know you do... I don't want to start over... so much has happened between us, we need to talk and sort this mess out, before we can go any further"... I was telling him how I felt... He looks at me with loving eyes and smiles...

"I agree with you... We should talk". His smile was growing wider... I smiled at him... The food was placed on the table we sit and eat...

"Hunter... I do love you". I tell him and his whole face lit up...

"But we still need to talk". He says and takes my hand...

"Yes... I need to know what happened and if it was my fault". I was trying to hold back tears...

"It wasn't your fault... I did something and I couldn't live with the guilt". He says and holds my hand tighter...

"What do you mean you did something?". I looked at him with an expression thinking he had cheated on me...

"I used you and Jaxson... It was a mistake to put you in that situation... When they took you all I felt was guilt that I had put you two in danger... It was my fault... I wanted to flush out the very people that took you... I am so, sorry Santana". He had tears in his eyes... But he had told me the truth... I didn't like what he had done but I was in love with him and whatever he did I know was to protect me...

"Hunter... While I was there, I lost our baby... It was eating me up when I came home, I wanted so, many times to tell you, but I didn't know how too... I thought you would ask me to leave and you did... I am sorry..."... I had tears falling down my cheeks. Hunter leans towards me and uses his thumb to wipe them away... He smiles at me...

"I am sorry that you had to go through that on your own... I wish I could take it all back". His soft tone was soothing...

"We should focus on the children and take baby steps for us". I say and he smiles...

"Baby steps... I can live with that... Thank you for letting Jaxson and Liliana spend the night". He says smiling...

"They are excited and can't wait... I just hope you are ready to have them all night?". I laughed...

"I have everything they need and if we have any problems, I will ring you". Hunter looked excited to be having the children stay...

"Just make sure you watch them, or I will kill you". I laugh, he looks at me raises his brow with a smirk...