EPILOGUE PART ONE

S A N T A N A      P O V

The years have flown by and the twins are fifteen and causing mayhem... Sloan and Samuel were born eight minutes apart... Sloan was born first he weighed four pound and then his brother Samuel was born and weighed four pound two ounces... Hunter was ecstatic to have two more sons and was calm the whole way through... Damon and Lana had a son Drew... He was born two days before I had the twins... Their family grew five years later when Poppy was born... They are going strong and we see each other every day... Lance and Bethany had a little girl Freya she was born five days after we had the twins... Lance and Bethany then had twin boys three years later and Hunter couldn't help but laugh... Bethany had a hard time but she gave birth to two healthy boys... Mallic and Tristan, they are our godchildren too...

We did move into a very elegant house that Hunter insisted had to be top of the range and fit for his Queen... Our house is never empty, and our family are always close by... Our children are well grounded they have a close bond and Jaxson is always there if one of his siblings has a problem... Jaxson is now twenty-two, he is so much like Hunter and helps with the family business... He had some girlfriends over the years but, he's still not found that right girl... He says he wants a woman who will understand him and what he does... Hunter and I told him it takes a special kind of girl to listen and come to terms with what this family does... Liliana is a daddy's girl through and through... All she has to do is ask Hunter for whatever she wants, and she gets it... She really knows how to get her own way... She is like me in many ways... Liliana was dating for a while until she brought him home to meet Hunter and his brothers then Jaxson had a few choice words to the guy which he didn't stick around... I do feel for my daughter she's watched like a hawk with the men in the family all the girls are... I still tease Hunter plus over the years we have become extremely passionate towards each other... We only got to look at each other then our clothes end up in a pile on the floor... There have been so many times that we have been caught by his brothers when we are in the office or in another room in the house, we just laugh but, Hunter used to get embarrassed so, all he does now is grabs a pillow and throws it at them, they start to laugh and close the door... We have had a few laughs and we have cried has a family too...

Our honeymoon was full of surprises... We were sitting on his jet flying over the ocean in an extremely hot destination... It looked like paradise... Hunter asked me to look out the window at the island we were circling before we landed... So, I looked, and my eyes just saw this most amazing view of a lush green island with a landing strip... The house looked huge even from the height we were at... I was just in aww... Hunter then hands me a large envelope... His gentle smile showing me love... I opened the envelope and to my shocked expression it was deeds to a house... "Santana, my Queen this is my gift to you"... I was lost for words... He had gifted me an island, my very own island... The plane landed and I still could not talk... Hunter placed his arms around me pulling me into his warm embrace... My words were circling in my mind but, still nothing came out... You can imagine how Hunter my King laughed at me... It did take me a couple of days to thank Hunter for my amazing wedding gift... We had the most amazing time together and then we would jet off every few months just to spend time on my island that Hunter so, graciously gifted to me... We have also took the family to the island and they go on their own too, it gives everyone time to get away... Mind you his brothers were very surprised that my King had bought me my very own island...

Over the years Hunter has showered me in gifts, which he knows I do not need but, it keeps him happy... I was walking around the house making sure everything was perfect for our family gathering... I walked past his office and then had two huge arms wrap around me... I giggled like I always do... He pulls me into his office...

"My Queen"... He says has he descends on my neck planting little kisses with his warm lips... I did moan which then he swiftly turns me around so, my back is to him... His hand rubbing over my wet pussy through my jeans... "Are the children home?"... He asks in between pecks on my neck...