Italy

S A N T A N A      P O V

The plane landed in Italy and my father had sent a car for us to be collected... Hunter wouldn't let me go... He held my hand the whole journey and kept kissing me... We were in my father's domain and Hunter was the king of all this empire and the families from around the world... He made sure his family was always safe and any trouble that would arise he would simply take care of it... Hunter is a powerful man and well respected in the mafia world... We do have fights and fall out just like any other family... I held Jaxson's hand while Hunter carried Liliana who was sleeping... I stepped off the plane and was greeted by my father's right-hand man... They kissed my hand and Hunter's as a sign of respect... There were guards everywhere...

"Princess, I welcome you"... He says and bows... He looks at Hunter and bows...

"My King... It's been a while". He says and kisses His hand again... He gestures us to the stretch limo... Damon and Lance followed so, did Bethany and Lana, Sienna was walking holding Bethany's hand... We get in to the two limos and leave... Hunter looks at me...

"My queen"... He says and kisses me... It was overwhelming... I looked out the window as the car drove through the small streets and into the countryside... We pulled up to a gated house that was huge... There were men stood around with guns keeping guard... I realised then that my father was the head of the Italian mafia... It never really sank in about my father but, he was an immensely powerful man... I looked at Hunter and he smiled... The car pulled up to the house and my father was stood waiting for me... The driver opened the door and Hunter steps out first then reaches for my hand... I stepped out and then the children did... The other stretch limo pulls up behind us and Damon and Lance get out then Lana and Bethany... Sienna was in Lance's arms...

"Princess... Welcome home"... My father says and walks towards me... I looked around and the guards were looking... My father hugs me then gives Hunter a fatherly hug... He looks at his grandchildren and picks them up and we all walk into the house...

This house was huge, and I was in a daydream just looking around at the tall ceilings and the windows that let in so much sunlight... There as a grand staircase in front of us and it just looked so elegant... My father walks us through this beautiful house, and I was taken back by the pictures that were on the walls of me from when I was a baby up until I was two... Hunter looked too...

"You were even beautiful when you were a baby"... Hunter whispers in my ear... I think I must have been blushing... I smiled at him and we carried on following my father... We enter a large lounge and sit down... The children went off playing... We could hear them giggling while they played... I was sitting on the sofa with Hunter next to me... My father had drinks brought into us...

"I hope you had a pleasant flight?"... My father asks Hunter...

"It was pleasant". Hunter responds...

"Santana... I have something for you"... My father walks over to a table and picks up a large square jewellery box and hands me...

"This was my mother's and it was left to you... You were the only grandchild my parents had and when your mother took you, they were devastated that they wouldn't see you again... My parents left you so many priceless gifts for you that have been in the family for generations and this was a gift that my father gave my mother on her wedding day and now it belongs to you"... He hands me the red velvet square jewellery box... I look at Hunter and he smiles... I open it and tears start to fall... It was a beautiful necklace with diamonds as the chain and a beautiful ruby that sat in the middle and was surrounded by a cluster of small diamonds... I wiped my eyes then stood up and gave my father a hug...