A Flash Memory

H U N T E R      P O V

A couple of weeks have past and Santana and I are going steady again... I was in the closet getting my case ready for the business trip I was going on... I was thinking about Santana, I didn't want to go and leave her but, I needed to... I had to sign papers for a new company that I now own ninety percent of... Santana walks into the closet, she stops and looks at me... We had had some dirty sex and she makes the core of my body want more... I step towards her and kiss her...

"So, how long exactly will you be gone?". She asks and puts her arms around my neck... I lower my lips to hers and passionately kiss her then look deep into her blue eyes...

"A few days... And then I will be home with you in my arms". I tell her... She makes a sad face then rolls her eyes... I shake my head...

"I will miss you but, I do have work... Nora said she would watch the children for me so, I got it all covered". She informs me... She takes her arms from my neck and smooths her index finger down over my chest and stops at my waist... She smirks and licks her lips then turns and walks away from me...

"Santana... You are a fucking tease". I shout to her...

"It's my job to tease you... I need to keep you keen". She shouts back... I shake my head and hear the door close... I smiled and carried on putting my suits together... When I was done, I walked into the bedroom pulling my case and carrying my suits in a protective zip cover... I stopped dead and looked at Santana laying on the bed in a very sexy lingerie... I dropped the suits and my case and walked towards her undressing... Her smirk was seductive but, the way she looked I just had to have her and make her beg for more...

"I knew I would get your attention". She says and licks her lips... I was now naked and feeling a beast inside wanting to fuck her...

"You caught me off guard". I tell her and she laughs...

"That's what makes it fun...". She says and stretches her leg in the air, so it was straight... I gently put my hand around her ankle and feel the smoothness of her skin... I kissed down her leg and then go in deep with a kiss... Her arms wrap around my neck and we kiss with so, much passion our teeth collide... I lift my head and smirk at her... With one swift move I turn her around and rip her thong from her then take her lace top of her. I grasp the top of her thigh and push my cock into her cunt... She screams with pleasure... I then place my hand on her other thigh and pull her tight onto me and start to pound her... I was pounding her, and she was moaning begging for more... Our bodies slapping together, and the moisture is all you could hear in between her screams of passion... I pushed deeper into her and she tilts her head back with pleasure. I fist grab her hair and carry on pounding her and making her scream... She had done the unthinkable to me and I was raging out of control... My body heating up my breathing getting faster from moving with intense speed to fill her every need... I was close and she was going to feel it... I put my thumb over her arse and made circles... She screams with pleasure my balls tighten and I start to thrust then my body tensed I felt a shock wave go through me and I cum fast and hard inside her... She collapses on her front her breathing heavy and her body sweating... I kissed her back and her neck...

"I need a shower". I whisper to her... She turns her head and side glances me with a smirk...

"I need one too". She says and rolls over on to her back... I kiss her and then the tip of her nose...

I have my shower and was drying when Santana finally walks in... She smiles at me and walks into the shower...

"You will ring?". She asks... I crease my brows and stick my head around the shower glass...