Wedding dinner

H U N T E R     P O V

It was the eve of our wedding and all our family friends were with us at the hotel having a wedding dinner... Santana and I were not spending the night together in the same room so, I was making the most of it... I kept kissing her and she would smile then her hand would rest just a little too close to my cock which made it hard... I looked at her kissed her neck...

"I'm going to miss you tonight"... I whisper to her...

"Hunter... It's only for one night"... Her hand moves slowly and is now rubbing my cock...

"You doing that is not helping"... I whisper to her then glance down at what her hand is doing...

"Just think tomorrow night we will be spending the night alone with no worries of the children"... She licks my lips and sends a warm sensation through my body... She was teasing me...

"Princess, you're teasing me..."... She looks at me with a smirk...

"Really, I didn't notice"... She was acting innocent... I shake my head and drink my brandy... I looked around... Lance was sitting at our table with Bethany and Sienna, Damon was also sitting at our table with Lana... I looked at my children and they were eating ice cream... They looked happy... I looked back at my Queen...

"I have a gift for you but, you'll have to wait till tomorrow after we are married"... Her eyes were shining and her whole body was intoxicating... The dress she had on was white lace off the shoulder... She looked more than perfect... Her beauty was glowing, and her body was what I wanted... I wanted to caress her tits and smooth my hands down over her perfect curves... I wanted to kiss every inch of her... I couldn't wait to take her and show her what I wanted to do to her...

"I can't wait"... I tell her and she laughs... Lance and Damon look at her... I smiled... Lance stands up and taps his glass... The room goes quiet...

"I'm going to do a speech tonight and tomorrow Damon is doing his speech... I wanted to thank everyone for coming and celebrating this special occasion... Hunter you will feel nervous when you are standing waiting for your bride to walk down that aisle... But soon as your eyes meet all the nerves subside... I just hope Santana turns up"... I laughed and looked at my Queen she smiles and shakes her head... "I'm overjoyed that my little brother has found his soul mate and tomorrow we all will witness their love for one another... My life changed the day you were born and all I wanted to do was be your big bother and protect you but, you protected me and our brother Damon... Hunter I'm proud to call you my brother, I love you and Santana you put a smile on my brothers lips and I thank you for that... Could we all raise our glasses and wish the happy couple good luck for tomorrow"... Damon stands up and raises his glass too... Santana rests her head on my shoulder...

"Your brothers are amazing"... She whispers...

"Yes, they are"... I say and stand up and hug them... Everyone had raised a glass and wished us good luck... I put my arm around Santana and pulled her tight to me...

"I love you"... I whisper to her and she places her hand on my chest...

"I love you too"... I kiss her with passion...

******************************************

S A N T A N A     P O V

I am overwhelmed with Lance's little speech... What he had said was from his heart and Hunter knew it... I was in his warm embrace, feeling his love... I just hope Hunter is ready for my speech tomorrow... Mind you I think the whole family will have a shock... I snuggle close to Hunter and he kisses the top of my nose...