Jealousy

S A N T A N A         P O V

It's been a couple of weeks and I am sorting out Liliana's birthday party... I hired a hall with a bouncy castle and face painting... Hunter was busy with work and I was making all the arrangements myself... Our daughter knew what she wanted, and she wanted a theme... So, the hall is decorated for a princess... She had practically invited everyone she knew... I was finishing the last bits and waiting for the cake to arrive... I had ordered a cake shaped has a palace...

Everything was ready and Liliana was dressed in a beautiful princess dress... She looked so cute with her little ringlets and a tiara... Her dress was more like a pink ball gown but, she loved it... She stood with me at the door greeting her friends as they arrived... Hunter still wasn't here... I know he had business to take care of but, he did promise Liliana he would show...

Bethany arrived with Sienna and Liliana walked off with her and played...

"Hunter not here?"... Bethany asks me...

"No... He had business to take care of". I say and look around the room...

"Lance had to leave too". Bethany says and we look at each other...

"What the hell are they up to"... I say and fold my arms...

"Lance said he would meet me here when they took care of business". Bethany shrugged her shoulders and we walked over to the food table and helped the children...

I was just hoping that Hunter turns up before she cuts the cake... I looked around the room and the children were enjoying themselves... Liliana was smiling the whole time and she looked very happy... There were some parents here and I did engage in a conversation with some of them... I was talking to a guy who had a five-year-old daughter... He was a single parent and raising his daughter himself... He was dressed in casual wear and tall with spiky dark hair... He was good-looking and he had muscles...

"Thank you for inviting my daughter". He says and smiles...

"Liliana wanted all her friends and if she had her own way, she would have invited the whole school". I say and we laugh...

"Darcy would have done the same". He says and looks over to his daughter... I smiled at him...

"She looks happy". I respond...

"She can be challenging sometimes but, she's only five and she's still asking questions about her mother, I don't have any answers for her". I could see the pain in his eyes, and I looked over to his daughter and watched her play with Liliana...

"We should arrange a play date". I say and then my eyes look over to the door where Hunter is just walking in with Damon and Lance... I glanced around the room and the woman stare at him... I smiled... Hunter walks towards me with one hand in his trouser pocket and looking very tall... Fuck he is sexy and my man... I turn and look at the guy I was talking to...

"Darcy would like that". He says and looks at Hunter...

Hunter extends his hand for a shake...

"Rick... Nice to see you again". Hunter says and they shake hands... He kisses my cheek and I hear a couple of sighs from the mothers... I smirked...

"I was just arranging a play date for Liliana and Darcy". I say and Hunter puts his arm around me...

"Liliana would like that". Hunter says and smiles at me...

"Well, I will leave you two to talk I need to get the cake ready". I say and walk towards Bethany... She looks at me with a smile... Damon steps forward and kisses my cheek...