Passion

S A N T A N A        P O V

The last few weeks have been stressful with the wedding planner... Our second date went well, and we had a night of passion... I had a phone call about my dress, so I have to go to Italy that's is where Vera is at the moment, the only thing is I need to speak to Hunter and let him know... I don't know how he's going to react but, this is to do with the wedding, and I thought I would stay with my father...

Hunter was in the gym making his sexy body look even more irresistible than it is... Wow hot flush just thinking about his naked body... I opened the door and he was on the punch bag thumping the shit outta it... I was just watching how the bag was swinging with every punch he did... I looked at his muscles and they tensed his veins visible, sweat dripping down his face... I just stood and watched in amazement his whole body would tense and his jaw would clench his eyes focused... I bit my bottom lip and sit on the bench watching him... He side glances at me and smirks then carry's on punching the bag... My eyes were glued to him thinking about how sexy he is and how he would make love to me so, gently... This man was gentle, and he had a side that was pure evil but, still sexy... He stops and puts his hands beside his side... I picked up his towel and wiped his face... He leans towards me and kisses me...

"Santana... You are a distraction". He says and steps towards me... I looked down his half naked body and yes, I could see what he was talking about, his cock was bulging in his shorts... I bite my lips and wiped his sweat from his chest...

"I'm a distraction?"... I ask... He takes his gloves off and places them on the bench and pulls me to him...

"Yes... You are and you know it"... He says while kissing my neck...

"I'm not"... I say in a seductive voice... He steps back and looks at me... I walk towards the pole and hear him clearing his throat... I smiled and placed my hand on the pole and start to move in a seductive way... I look over towards him and he rubs his face...

"This is a distraction"... I say and carry on dancing with the pole...

"Yes, that is a bigger distraction"... He says and adjusts his shorts... I laughed and he walked towards me...

"I can see"... I say in a teasing voice... He grabs my hands and pushes my back on to the pole... He's holding my hands behind my back around the pole and kissing me... I moaned and he looks down at me...

"We will have to finish this later". He says with a smug look... I smiled and licked his lips and that was it... He pushed my shorts down and his finger was inside me making circular movements... He then pins me to the window and thrusts his cock into me and I moaned... He was pounding me fast and hard my juices flowing, and our breathing got heavy... He carries on pounding me our bare skin slapping hard... I was now bent over with his hands on my ass squeezing as he pounded me harder and pushing deeper... The pleasure soared through my body like it was a poison it was so, out of control he just kept pumping inside me and slapping my ass... I was screaming with so, much pure pleasure that my juices were running down my pussy... My body juddered and went into a spasm my orgasm made me the pleasure so unbearable my body wanted more...

"Hunter... Fuck me".... It just came out...

"Princess... I don't want to hurt you"... He whispers in between his breathes...

"Please, just do it"... I scream and my head flings back with pleasure... He lifts my hips and fuck I had a shooting pain go through the core of my body and the pleasure that I felt was out of this world... He pushed his whole cock inside me and held it while he filled me with his cum... I needed to come down from the clouds my whole body felt like water... I had felt the pain and it turned into immense pleasure that my body just was out of control... He kisses my back and lifts me up... I was still breathing heavy and so was Hunter...