Hot Under The Collar

H U N T E R      P O V 

Damon and Lana are watching the children while I take Santana out to dinner... I was stood in the lounge waiting for her... I was nervous and the only other time I felt like this is when I proposed to Santana... I pull my jacket straight and put my shirt collar right I had two buttons undone... I looked up the stairs and saw Santana... She was glowing with beauty and the dress she had on was an eye opener... She most certainly had the figure to wear a dress like that... It was a black strapless dress that was tight and mid-thigh... I have never seen her in a dress that short before but, she looked amazing and her wild hair was straightened which gave her a different look... I took note of her toned legs and her flat stomach and her tits... My god, my poor cock...

"Santana... You look absolutely radiant". I say...

"You look hot too". She says to me... I offer her my arm...

"Damon... I'll see you when we get back". I say and he nods...

"Just watch my children". Santana says and smiles...

"They are in good hands". Damon replies... Santana and I leave...

We enter the restaurant and I noticed people stop and stare at her... She was turning heads and I couldn't keep my eyes off her... We sit at a table and she looks around then places her clutch bag on the table...

"This is some restaurant". She says and glances around...

"It is and you did like it". I tell her...

"Well, I can see how expensive it is in here...". She sips her water...

"It is and it's Italian". I tell her... She shoots me a look...

"Italian... So, tell me does this establishment belong to the mob?". She asks... I stare at her for a few seconds...

"It probably does". I just say... I couldn't tell her that it belonged to her father which is a mob boss... She is really confusing the whole situation...

"Cool... So, should we order?". She asks and we look at the menu...

"Did you want something to drink...". I asked and she looks at the drink's menu...

"A glass of white wine". She says and I shoot her a surprised look... Santana never drinks, and this was new... I raise my hand and the waitress walks over...

"A bottle of white please". I say to her and nods and walks off...

"A lot of choice... I will go for the chicken". She says and places the menu on the table...

"That was quick". I say.

"Was it? She asks...

"Yes...". I respond... The waitress places the white wine in an ice bucket on a stand... I nod to her and order our food... I pour a glass of wine for Santana and she sips it...

"Well that was different than I imagined...". She says... I laughed and poured myself a glass...

Our meal comes out and we eat... It was quiet for a while and then when we finished, and the plates had been taken we start to talk...

"So, you got a trip coming up". She says and drinks the rest of her wine...

"I have... We should only be gone for a few days at the most". I say and pour her another glass... She picks her glass up and drinks it right down... I had to blink and then look at her...

"Santana, you need to slow the drinking down or you are going to get drunk". I tell her...

"Hunter... Hunter... That is the whole idea". She responds with... I shake my head...