The Wedding Planner

S A N T A N A       P O V

I was up early and got the children their breakfast and started to clean up the penthouse... Hunter had his breakfast and went to his office to sort out some paperwork... It was near ten in the morning and I was still cleaning... Hunter had finished what he needed to do, and Damon took the children out...

"Santana... The wedding planner will be here soon". He shouts to me...

"I know... You keep reminding me". I shout back and roll my eyes...

"I know you are rolling your eyes at me"... He shouts to me... I shake my head...

"Yes, I am". I say and walk into the lounge from the laundry room... He looks at me and shakes his head...

"Princess... You should get ready". He says and the doorbell rings...

"I will get it". I say and walk towards the door... I wiped my hands in my jeans and pulled my ponytail tight... I opened the door and wow... A tall well-dressed woman was standing in front of me... She had blond hair in a neat twist with makeup on... She looked young and her body looked perfect... She was in a pinstriped skirt suit and white blouse... She looks at me and just smiles...

"I have an appointment with Mr Masterson and his fiancé". She says and I smile at her...

"Hunter is in the lounge". I say and gesture her to come in... I was smirking... She followed me to the lounge and Hunter stands up and shakes hands with her...

"Miss Phelps... Nice to meet you. I'm Mr Masterson"... Hunter tells her, and she shakes his hand... She was staring at him and I was smirking... Hunter looks at me and creases his brows...

"So, where is the bride to be?". She asks and Hunter looks at me... I shrugged my shoulders and walk towards her... Hunter puts his arm around my waist...

"I am the bride". I say and laugh... I felt Hunter squeeze me tight... She looks at me and then at Hunter... I laughed... I thought it was funny with the way she was looking at me...

"I should go and change". I say and Hunter kisses me... This woman was judging me...

I walked into the closet and put a mini skirt on with a strappy top... I was not going to change my appearance for anyone... I slipped my flat shoes on and walked down to the lounge... Hunter looks at me and his eyes were glued... I sit down next to my king and he shakes his head...

"I was just telling Miss Phelps what we would like". Hunter informs me... I crossed my leg over my knee, and he rests his hand on my thigh... I looked at him and smiled...

"So, you started without me?"... I asked and he shoots me a look...

"Mr Masterson was just saying that you want a church wedding". She says...

"I do... It's tradition and I would like to keep some of the tradition"... I say... She starts writing things down...

"I was saying to Mr Masterson that most couples go for a venue and have the whole wedding there... The ceremony and the sit-down meal". She was starting to crush my dreams of what I wanted... I looked at Hunter and he smiles...

"Is this what you want?". I asked him... He smiles...

"It's not a bad idea". He says and looks at the wedding planner... I creased my brows...

"So, everything we talked about last night was a waste of time". I say and stand up...

"Princess... All I want to do is marry you and if you want a church wedding then we will have a church wedding"... I looked into his eyes... I was not happy, and I was going to tell him...