Planning

S A N T A N A        P O V

I have been on the go all week sorting out the wedding... Jaxson's party went well, and he enjoyed himself very much... He did get the cake he wanted, and he was so, excited when he saw it... I was so, over joyed and happy that he had a fun time with his friends... I'm on my way to meet Hunter at a venue that we both like... It's classy and very elegant... I had to compromise with my king so, he would be happy too... I parked up in the car park and saw Hunter's limo parked up... I walked towards the double doors and look around... Very nice and the flowers were amazing... It did have that romantic feel to it... I loved it; I just hope Hunter loves it... I walked into the lobby of the building and wow... It was amazing and elegant... Marbled floors and pillars... It was something out of a fairy tale... I stood still and did a full circle just looking around... I was in a dream...

"Santana"... Hunter says while walking towards me... I looked at him and he smiles... "I just met with the manager"... He informs me and he as a sad expression...

"You don't look very happy"... I say and he holds my hands...

"It's booked the weekend we want but, it's available two weeks after"... I smiled and his lips curl into a smile...

"We would only have to wait two more weeks"... I say and he picks me up... His lips are on mine and our tongues are fighting for dominance...

"Are you sure?"... His excited voice was telling me he was happy with what I said... I nod and he kisses me again...

"Hunter this place is perfect for us..."... He holds my hand and walks me over to the function room and wow it was all done out like a fairy tale wedding... The lights are twinkling with viola's draped over the windows and from the high ceilings... The tables were round and sit eight... The dance floor area was just as elegant and had a stage area for the disco to go... I was still in a dream like state... Hunter steps behind me and wraps his arms around me... His chin resting on my shoulder... I glanced at him with a smile telling him I was more than happy...

"It is perfect, and we get to have the whole hotel, for our guest to stay and we get to have the honeymoon suite for a couple nights before I take you on our honeymoon"... I turn and rest my forehead on his chest... I had tears of joy... He lifts my chin and looks deep into my eyes... His thumbs softly wipe my happy tears away...

"I know happy tears"... He laughs and I laughed too... It felt so surreal that it was finally happening... I was hoping I wasn't dreaming and what I was feeling and seeing was real...

"We should book it"... I say and Hunter takes my hand I follow him towards the manager's office where he talks to him and books the whole hotel for the weekend... I was sitting listening to what was going on and then the manager told Hunter how much it would be I start to choke... Hunter looks at me...

"Santana... I told you I would take care of it"... My eyes are open so wide he laughs at me...

"I know you did... It just took me by surprise"... I was still shocked with what this guy told Hunter... Did I hear him right?... My god, I could buy three nice size houses for what he's paying... I shook my head... One million for the whole weekend... I was gobbed smacked... Hunter carried on sorting out the details I just sit and listen still in shock... Hunter stands up and shakes hands with this guy then pays the deposit and we leave...

I'm stood by my car with Hunter...

"Santana... I told you not to worry"... He's smiling...

"I can't help it... That's more than I would earn in this lifetime"... He could see I was in disbelieve...