Waiting

S A N T A N A            P O V

The dream I had a few days ago is playing on my mind... I keep going over and over it trying to figure out what it means... Hunter and Damon were due home today and I was walking around the penthouse cleaning. I even baked a chocolate cake... I have no idea why I did it, but I enjoyed making it... The children are at school and I am singing and dancing while I clean up... I was in the kitchen with my earphones on listening to music and dancing... I was sorting the dishwasher out... I had two muscular arms wrap around my waist and a kiss to my neck... I smiled and turned around... I fling my arms around Hunter's neck and jump his hands firm on my ass and my legs wrapped around his waist...

"I have missed you". He says while kissing me and my neck...

"I missed you too". I tell him... He rests his forehead on mine and smiles...

"I have a gift for you". He carries me to the lounge and stands me up...I look at him and he hands me a silver gift bag... I take it and look inside... He smirks at me and I take out a beautiful satin set a bra and very sexy panties... I smiled at him...

"Hunter... Thank you it's not going to stay on long"... I say and he laughs...

"I know but, it would look sexy on you even if you only have it on for a few seconds". His sexy voice was full of want... I laughed...

"So, how was the trip?"... I sit on the sofa and ask...

"It went well, and I signed all the paperwork so, now I own a chain of cruise ships". He says...

"So, a worthwhile trip then". I say... I was still trying to put my head around that he's a very wealthy guy... I took a breath and looked at him and smiled...

"Santana, what's wrong?". He asks and sits beside me... I kneel and face him...

"There is nothing wrong but, I had a dream that felt real to me and I don't know if it was a memory or just a dream...". I look down at my hands that are resting on my knees and then back into his eyes...

"And what was this dream about"... He sounded concerned...

"You sitting at the head of an oval table with men sitting around in suits... But it was what we said to each other that had me thinking". He takes my hands and kisses me...

"What did we say?"... He asks and looks at our hands then back into my eyes...

"You called me your queen and I called you my king". He takes his hands from me and rubs his face...

"Do you know something?". I asked him and he stands up... He walks to the other side of the table and slips his hands into his trouser pockets...

"Santana... I do know what you are talking about and yes, it is a memory that you have locked away... The thing is I think it's a very delicate situation and if I tell you, you wouldn't look at me the same"... I could see this was a touchy subject but, it was a memory...

"Hunter"... I stand and walk towards him... "I will listen and let me be the judge of my own mind"... I touch his cheek and he sits down... He pulls me and sits me on his knee...

"Santana, some of my business dealings can get out of control and I have to show that I am the boss... I have to protect the family"... He's looking deep in my eyes...

"Does this mean you have killed?"... I just come right out with it... He shakes his head...

"You are one smart sexy woman and that's why I love you amongst other things I love about you". He says and kisses me...