Shock

S A N T A N A          P O V 

It was early in the morning when my eyes opened, and the nurse looked shocked... I had been asleep for five days straight and when I woke the doctors were still no closer to finding out why I just fell asleep like that... The doctor walks into the room and examines me...

"All your vitals are fine but, I did get your blood work back... Do you know you are pregnant?"... He looks at me and my expression says it all...

"No, I didn't know that... I have a coil fitted"... I tell him and he smiles...

"I want you to go and have a scan just to make sure everything is fine"... I was still in shock...

"You haven't said anything to Hunter?"... I asked him...

"No... He doesn't know"... I took a deep breath and placed my hand on my lower stomach... I did smile and I know Hunter wanted another child... I just hope I can fit into my wedding dress... I smiled to myself and waited a few minutes for the nurse to take me for a scan... I was still in shock... I had my normal periods... I will have to find a way to tell Hunter... The nurse walks in and wheels me down to the scan room...

I'm laid on the bed with cold gel applied to my lower stomach... I could see the woman that was doing the scan was looking at the screen and opened her eyes wide then looked at my stomach... She turns the screen around to show me and my eyes almost come out of their sockets... Even I was looking at my stomach...

"You are about twelve weeks... And congratulations it's twins"... She smiled...

"I can see that"... I say all surprised... I look at my stomach it's still flat and no sign of me being pregnant even though I'm carrying twins... I just didn't believe it... I was in total shock... I had to find a way to tell Hunter... I was glad the wedding was in five weeks... I'm bound to be showing in five weeks, I'm carrying fucking twins... I was excited but, shocked... Then I laugh and the woman looks at me...

"Are you all right?"... She asks me...

"I'm better than all right... My two sisters are pregnant too"... She starts to laugh... I was overjoyed... I was taken back to my room and the doctor looks at me and smiles...

"Congratulations... You will need to see your own doctor and register at the midwife base"... He looked shocked too...

"I don't want Hunter to find out yet... I want to tell him"... He nods and leaves... I closed my eyes for a few minutes and smiled... I rest my head on the pillow and fall asleep... I could hear someone whispering to me...

"Santana, I love you"... I placed my arms around Hunter's neck, and he jumps... He had the shock expression on his face... I laughed...

"I thought you were still in your deep sleep"... He says and kisses me...

"I woke early this morning"... I tell him and he smiles...

"I'm pleased you woke up... I missed you"... We entwine our fingers...

"I missed you too... But, I'm ready to go home"... He looks deep into my eyes and lowers his lips to mine...

"We better find out if you could go home"... I pushed the bell and a nurse walks in...

"Santana, you look well"... She says and I smile...

"Could I please go home?"... I asked her and she looks down at me...

"I will get the doctor to come and see you"... She leaves to get the doctor... Hunter sits on the side of the bed...

"Are you sure you're all right?"... He sounded concerned...