Family Gathering

S A N T A N A      P O V

The children were ready, and I was ready to leave for this family gathering... Damon informed me that Hunter was going and taking his girlfriend... I then told Damon to tell her to keep away from me or I will kill her and that was a promise... Damon stood looking at me smirking when I said that... I don't know why he just stood smirking... But if she walks past me, I will take her down for what she did to my daughter... I was not happy with Hunter; he said he would deal with it and he didn't...

The children are strapped into their car seats and I am sitting with them... We are on our way to meet the whole family... I am anxious because I don't know what they are going to say and how they will act towards Jaxson, Liliana, and myself... Lana and Bethany are meeting me there and we are on the same table... The limo pulls up to the venue and I see a lot of media and some of the family outside smoking... The driver opens the door... I get the children ready and step out...

Liliana and Jaxson hold my hands... I looked at the people stood outside and they look at me and the children... They bow their heads in respect towards us... I show the same respect... I walked up to the door and took a deep breath...

Soon as I walked in the whole room went quiet and people stood back... I just looked at them and they smiled then bowed their heads... As I walked down to our table I would stop, and they would kiss my hand... It was a sign of respect... They also greeted Jaxson and kissed his little hand... He did look at me and smile...

"Jaxson... Be polite and thank them". I say to him... He's only six and already acts like a prince should... My father walks over to us and he kisses my cheek... Lance and Damon walk over and kiss my cheek... I walk to our table and sit the children down... People start to talk again...

*****************************************************

H U N T E R     P O V

The room went quiet and I took a deep breath... Faith looked at me...

"Who are they bowing to?". She asks...

"They are showing respect to Santana". I say... I hadn't laid my eyes on her since our daughter was three days old... When she came into my eye view, I was blown away by her beauty and how sexy she still looks... My cock was growing rapidly... Faith never had this hold on me... It would take me a good hour to even feel like I wanted her... But with Santana she is beautiful and the shy girl that she was is what I fell in love with...

"That's the ex?". She says just a little too loud... I grab her arm lightly and pull her out of the room...

"You had better watch what you say and show some respect to my family... I will not protect you from them I can't I am not allowed". I was stern and she just looks at me with a smirk... I shake my head and walk back into the room...

I was walking through the room and faith was walking beside me... I had men come up and kiss my hand and bow their heads... Faith looks at me...

"Why are they coming up to you?". She says...

"It's a sign of respect". I say... We walk over to our table... I saw my children running around with the other children... I watched them for a while then Faith walks over to them... I rub my face and look over to Damon who looks at me shaking his head... I couldn't see Santana I looked towards the children and there she was... She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen... I looked at Faith who was now saying something to Jaxson... I stood and walked towards them...

"Hello princess". I say to Santana... She just looks at me then walks towards Liliana... Faith stands beside me... I look around the room and I could see a few people watching... Faith puts her arm through mine... I smile at her then she turns towards Santana...