The Wedding

S A N T A N A      P O V

I did not sleep much... I was thinking about Hunter and how he is going to react when I tell him about me being pregnant... I smiled to myself then looked at the girls... We were having our hair done...

"Santana, are you feeling nervous?"... Bethany asks...

"To be honest I don't know how I feel..."... I was being honest; my feelings were all over the place... I was excited and could not wait but, my mind was racing about telling Hunter we are having twins... I looked at my stomach and it was noticeable only just slightly... Hunter had not mentioned anything about it... Surely, he's notice that my stomach was swollen just a little?... I am seventeen weeks and showing just a little... For carrying twins, I am not showing has much has Bethany and Lana who are both seventeen weeks and only carrying one... I smiled thinking that it is going to be a nightmare for the guys and fun for us girls...

"You might feel nervous has the time gets closer"... Lana says and they both laugh...

My hair was all done... I had it pinned and cascading down my back... It looked amazing and made me look so different... The girls had the same hair style... I was now getting ready to go to the church and I looked at my wedding dress and it was amazingly beautiful... I had tears just looking at it... I stepped into to it, Lana and Bethany help me get ready and when I looked in the mirror my tears did fall... The beauty of this dress just looked amazing... It flowed nicely to the floor with a fishtail... The design in the delicate lace that had so, much detail... It was a nice fit to my chest and flowed from my hips down, it was strapless... I was speechless and mesmerised by how amazing it looked... I slipped on my white heels and picked up my bouquet... Lana placed the veil on my head and then gently pulled it down over my shoulders... I was ready and so, were the girls...

There was a knock on the door and my father walks in... He stops and looks at me...

"Santana... You look beautiful... My god you look so, much like your mother did on our wedding day"... My father steps towards me and kisses my cheeks... "Hunter is a very lucky man to have you has his Queen..."... I smiled and placed my hand in his...

"Dad, I want to thank you, for all that you have done and for making my dream wedding come true"... He cups my cheeks...

"I want to hug you but, I don't want to crease your beautiful dress..."... He kisses both cheeks... "Hunter and the guys have already left so, that just leaves us to get you to the church"... My father was sweet and showing me how much he loves me...

"I love you dad"... He wiped his eyes...

"You my princess have made this old man the happiest father on this planet and I thank you, for giving me a second chance... I love you"... I hooked my arm around my fathers, and we all left to get into the vintage cars that were taking us to the church...

********************************

We arrive at the church and my nerves start to show... I think it was more to the fact that a lot of people were here to share this celebration with us... The other car pulls up behind us and I am still sitting in the car... The girls stood waiting and my father gets out then I get out... The media were here and going crazy shouting at us but, I could not be bothered I just ignore them... I placed my arm around my father's and walk towards the entrance... The girls are behind me making sure my dress was flowing right and that it was perfect... Liliana and Sienna looked adorable... I took a deep breath and the music started... I waited for a while and the girls start to laugh then I start to laugh... I know that everyone that was sitting in the church could hear us because we just could not stop laughing... It was the nerves getting the better of me... I just could not stop... It must have taken us a good ten minutes to calm down... I then take another deep breath smiled closed my eyes for a few seconds and then looked at the door... I nodded to the altar servers who then opened the door, and everyone turned and looked at me... I looked down the aisle then back at the girls... My father kissed me on the cheek, and we started to slowly walk towards Hunter... My eyes met his and he smiled... I saw his lips move while he said something to his brother's and then they smirk...