Fun And Games

H U N T E R     P O V

I am on my way to the club where Santana is working... I am not happy with her doing this but, I will try and talk her out of it... It's not what I expected from her but, she's changed... I had my suit on and it was a Saturday, so the club was going to be busy... I've had a membership for this club for years and I would bring business associates here so, I could seal a deal but, that was in my younger years... I haven't been in this club in over eight years... My limo pulls up to the club. The driver opens the door... I step out and button up my jacket... I take a deep breath and walk into the club... I show my membership card and walk through to the bar... It was packed with a lot of businessmen... I grab a drink and then speak to the hostess... She shows me to the room that Santana performs in... The hostess did give me the rundown of what rules Santana had... I still didn't like her being here... I sit in the room with my drink and Santana walks in... Fuck... My cock is hard before she even started... She was in a noticeably short mini skirt that was barely covering her ass, she had stockings on and heels... I licked my lips and the music starts... She smiles at me bites her bottom lip and starts to dance... I was mesmerised by the moves she was doing and how she looked so, fucking hot... My god, she is sexy... I rubbed my face and took a deep breath... My cock swelling even more... I downed my drink and that was it... I picked her up over my shoulder placed my hand on her ass...

"Hunter... You are going to get me fired". She says and starts to slap my back...

"That is the whole idea...". I tell her... I walk towards the changing area to pick up Santana's things...

"Hunter... Please put me down". She pleads with me...

"Do you know I have got the hardest cock going... Just think what you are doing to the guys that watch you". I say still walking towards the changing area...

"Isn't that the whole point...". She says and laughs... I open the changing room door and see a few other women sitting getting ready... I was not interested in them at all...

"Santana...". One of the girls says...

"Do you want us to call security?". Another girl asks...

"No... This hot guy is my husband to be and the father of my two children". Santana says... I still had her over my shoulder...

"I am glad you realise that I am going to be your husband... But I am afraid this job is not suited for a billionaire's wife... ". I say and hear gasps...

"Hunter could I please stand up... ". I place her on her feet... She looks up at me...

"Okay... You win...". She says with a smile...

"Santana... You have children?". A woman asks her...

"Yes, two with Hunter here". She places her hands on my chest...

"He's Hunter Masterson". A girl says...

"Yes, the one and only". I say to her... Santana starts to change...

"Well, Santana you do not look like you have had children and your fiancé is hot"... Santana looks at the girl that was talking...

"I know he's hot and I have a six-year-old and a four-year-old". She says... She picks her bits up and I grab her hand...

"We should leave". I smile at her and she shakes her head... We leave the club then get in the limo...

"Well, Hunter you spoilt my fun...". She wasn't happy with me...

"Santana... I will give you whatever you want and take care of you... I will get you a new card for my account"... I had Santana sitting on my lap... I pushed her hair from her face and was telling her how I felt...