The Reception

S A N T A N A        P O V

Our guests sit down, and we get started with the speeches... Damon stood and looked around the room then looked at Hunter and me... We smiled at him... Hunter and I held hands and entwined our fingers... We were in a bubble full of love... Everyone looked at Damon and stopped talking...

"I would like to start by thanking you all for coming and celebrating this amazing day... Well, Hunter you have finally done it... You have your Queen... You look a lot happier than you did this morning..."... Damon looks around and Lance laughs... "This morning Hunter could not sit still and was watching the clock, at one point he picked the clock up and looked at Lance and me then asked is this damn thing working... Naturally we laughed at him..." ... Hunter was smiling and shaking his head... I laughed... "He was a bag of nerves and of course Lance and I didn't make it easier for him, we were taking the piss..."... The room echoed with laughter... "Hunter and Santana first met over seven years ago... Santana was a shy girl and Hunter was the outgoing rough and ready would take care of business type of guy... I watched my brother fall in love and he protected her... He wanted to treat her like a Queen... They did fall in love and then a while later Jaxson was born which made them a family and then our little princess Liliana was born... It took them a while to finally realise that they were meant to be together... I know my brother loves Santana by the way he looks at her... They are always happy and passionate but, sometimes forget that I still live with them... Lance and I would like to welcome Santana into our family... Santana and I have had many nights watching movies and we became the best of friends... I would like to end this toast by raising a glass to my brother and sister-in-law... Mr and Mrs Masterson... Santana is always IN HIS ARMS PROTECTING HER... Lance and I would like to say we love you both"... Everyone stood and raised their glasses... Hunter looked deeply into my eyes with a smile... I stood up took a deep breath... 

"I know the bride doesn't normally do a speech, but I think I need to say a few things"... I took a deep breath and held Hunter's hand... He just looks at me smiling the whole time...

"Hunter. My love. My King... I am finally your Queen and your wife... I love you with everything that I am. I love your smile; I love the way you hold me tight and make me feel safe... I love the way you are gentle when you touch me and how you get passionate towards me... My life did change when I walked into your life and you wrapped me in your love, you made sure I was safe and protected me... I was falling in love with you and when you told me you loved me too my knees weakened and my heart fluttered and from that moment you had the key to my heart... You have, have given me two beautiful children who are my universe... We have been through a lot over the years and we have had a few tears and lived apart but, one thing stayed the same and that was my love for you... I will love you for eternity and beyond... My King I do have a gift for you, but this gift comes in a package that I have for you... You see this double gift will make you smile, it's something that you wanted and I'm overjoyed to be able to tell you that we are pregnant"... The room roared with happiness and Hunter was kissing me... He looks at me so softly with his beautiful blue eyes... The love I was seeing was making him glow... I looked at his brothers and they were smiling; the girls already knew and were laughing...

"Well, my King I knew you would be happy but, I need to tell you we are having twins"... Hunter collapsed into the chair and was looking very shocked, his brothers just stared at me the girls were laughing...

"Hunter... Are you okay" ...? I was concerned he had a smile on his lips but, did not say a word... I cup his cheeks and his eyes had tears... He cups my cheeks and raises his brows his smile growing into the biggest beautiful smile that he could ever show me...

"You shocked me... And what a gift... But, are you serious that we are having Twins?"... His voice sounded shaky... He kissed me for the longest time then looked at his brothers who then descend on him for a hug...