Rage

S A N T A N A        P O V

When Damon brought the children home a few days ago I was ready to go over to Hunter's and sort the bitch out for laying a finger on my daughter... But I will in time see her and she will get to know who I am... I will not sit back and let someone hurt my children... Now they both don't want to go to Hunter's...

I had taken them to the park, and I was also meeting up with Bethany, Sienna and Lana... Sienna is five and she is such a little sweetheart... Bethany and I have noticed how Jaxson is protective of the girls... We are sitting just talking while watching the children too...

"Lance was not happy to hear what Hunter's girlfriend done to Liliana". Bethany says...

"I would have smacked her into next week". Lana says and we laugh...

"Damon said that Hunter had it under control... But if I do see her, she will know how angry I am". I was still raging from what Liliana told me...

"We all know how evil you can get". They laugh I smile and look at the children playing...

"Will you be coming to the family gathering?". Bethany asks...

"I don't know I haven't been to one since Hunter asked me to leave". I looked at my hands then at Jaxson...

"Santana... Your father is going to be there, and I am going... You should go and take the children... I know the family would like to meet the little prince and princess". Bethany places her hand on mine and smiles...

"I will think about it... I am not promising anything". I say and smile...

"Hey Bethany... Santana had a date last week". Lana says and Bethany looks at me with wide eyes...

"Come on tell me". She says with a big grin...

"It was just dinner...". I say watching the children climbing on the ropes...

"Just dinner?". She asks...

"Bethany it was just that... He's nice and good-looking". I say and laugh...

"Who is he?". She asks me...

"Caleb Maddox". I say and she gasps...

"The Caleb Maddox... The billionaire playboy who's been voted the sexiest man...". Bethany says with a surprised tone which also sounded like she didn't believe me...

"Yes, who else would it be". I say with humour...

"Fuck Santana... Does he know about Hunter and the children?". She asks looking at me for all the answers...

"Fuck Bethany... What's with all the fucking questions... Yes, he knows about Hunter and he knows that Hunter is the father of my two children". I take a deep breath...

"I only wanted to know... I was curious". We all laugh...

"Well... It was just one dinner and that was that". I stand and walk towards my children...

"That's all... Santana...". Bethany pauses and walks towards me with Lana... I look at them with my hands in my pockets...

"Santana, stop wasting your time thinking about Hunter... I know you love him, and you still want to be with him but, he's moved on... You should move on too... My, god you haven't seen each other since Liliana was born and that was over four years ago... Stop thinking about him and carry on... He's getting married in a year... Just stop doing this to yourself". Bethany was right with her words but, I felt I owed Hunter my life for protecting me...