WOW

SANTANA P O V

I have been doing my job for a couple of weeks and I do enjoy it. I make money and I get offered money too. I work in a private pole dancing club for the elite. This is a members Club only, and each girl gets their own room to dance around the pole. We can set our own rules too, just as long as we give the gentlemen a good show. Well, my rules keep it mysterious. I wear a mask and I don't take any clothing off. I do wear a bikini, but I prefer to wear a theme. I keep my mask on at all times. I just can't chance anyone knowing who I am. And if Hunter found out, he would have a heart-attack that I could sense. He's got one short fuse and when he does blow, I laugh at him which makes him rage more.

It's my day off and I am just walking around the penthouse in my hot pants. The children are at school and I was bored so I went in the gym. I was looking at all the equipment and this room is well equipped with benches bar, tread mill, bike, ab bench and weights plus a lot more. I walked over to the window and look out. It was a surprisingly pleasant view looking out over the river. I smiled and turned around. Hunter was standing by the door.

"Have you come for your workout?" I ask him and walk towards the door. He had black mid-thigh shorts on and a white t-shirt that hugged his muscles.

"I have. This is when I get time to myself." He says. I am stood by the door watching him stretch before he starts lifting weights.

"A lone time." I say and open the door.

"Santana. I have a business trip coming up." He says. I turn and look at him and he's taken his shirt off. I shake my head.

"Do you have to take your shirt off?" I asked him and he stops and looks at me.

"It's not like you haven't seen me like this." His lips smirking at me.

"Maybe not. You are hot and in decent shape." I say. He walks towards me.

"I need to keep in shape for my business." He replies. I laugh and he shoots me a look.

"You sit behind a desk all day well, most days. Or is this for your secretary." I say all mysterious like. He frowns at me.

"No. I just like to keep my body in shape." I could see he was annoyed with me.

"Why bother if you are not showing your godly body to a woman. You are sexy and extremely attractive. Just look at you." I say and walk out the door. I had just left the room when Hunter walks up to me and pins me to the wall.

"Santana. I don't just go to bed with any woman." He says and smirks.

"You could have fooled me." I say and he steps back.

"What is that meant to mean?" He asks and steps back to me with his hands flat on the wall either side of my head. I looked up at him and smiled.

"You are the one that slept with your ex. ." I place my hands on his chest to move him and it's just solid. He looks down at me with a devious smirk.

"I am not moving that easy." His smug smile takes over his lips.

"I can see that." I say and roll my eyes.

"I wish you would stop rolling your eyes." His voice slightly annoyed.

"You mean stop doing this." I roll my eyes again and then he plants his lips on mine. I was pinned to the wall with my eyes wide open looking at him take advantage of me. He lifts his head and smiles.

"That was cheap." I say and laugh.

"You been asking for it." He says in a sexy tone.

"Even if I had. You took advantage of me." I say jokingly. He looks confused then places his lips on mine again. I don't kiss back. He steps back.