Joe Leibgott Imagine #1

AU: This one was indeed requested! i hope you like it Love! And if you do, make sure to request again and share with your friends!

     Freezing, that's all it was. That's all both Y/N and Joe were thinking about. It was dark, nerve wracking, and freezing. Winters had put Joe, Y/N, Malarkey, Martin, and a few others on another patrol. This time, there was basically no action. There hadn't been any German activity in a couple days. After the first couple days of patrols at night, the group was sure the got all the Germans in the area for now. No reinforcements seemed to show up. yet at least. mainly complaints were made to Winters. Mostly Joe, which isn't a surprise, because even though he was nice, he complained a lot. Followed along with his sarcasm, witty come backs, and sometimes his random mood changes in general and or towards people. People like Webster. Though, he did care about his missions ad everyone, he just isn't good at showing emotions it seemed.

       The group circled the areas needed. At first moving in tactical formations. Though, an hour or so in, they just were walking around in pairs. The two best friends, Joe and Y/n, went together. Like usual. They were barely seen separated. Though, many people thought they were a couple, they weren't. But, here is the thing, both have huge feelings for each other. The two idiots in love just refuse to think or act on either of their emotions. And shown walking now, as Mr. Leibgott trudged forward, looking ahead and complaining about all the patrols going on. And how they were basically pointless and of course eight thousand other complaints. While he was busy talking, he didn't realize the way Y/N was staring at him. The look of love shining all throughout her eyes as she looked over his features. Wanting to place her lips on top of his. Thinking that he was the best looking man she had ever seen. This was an often thing she would do. Seems creepy. Though, she was in love with this man. This big sarcastic, asshole of a man. Which she didn't know he would do the same. While in Toccoa, he would watch her run or do PT. even though she was a sweaty and panting mess, he began to see that she was still the most beautiful girls. And of course watching her in PT gear made his mind wander, that is for another time. he watched her from afar, while she moved boxes, delivering messages, watching her hair fall in front of her eyes. How her smile grew and how she threw her head back when she laughed. And don't even get him started on her laugh. In his mind, Y/N's laugh lit up his entire world, every time he heard it, even though he heard it, though he would never admit it, it made him week at the knees.

       All the boys knew on how the two of troopers felt about each other. They way the two  them looked out for each other on the battlefield, how the two of you made each other laugh, the slight but fond touches every once and a while, the looks between the two of them, and many other little things that link the two of kids in the loving way. But, both of them sadly had so much self doubt, the two love birds couldn't see past it and believed the feelings from either one of them. And when the boys would shout a comment about either of them being whipped for the other, Joe would either shoot a glare or yell mean with a pink face. While pure and small Y/N just turned her head away, blush spreading on her cheeks along with a small smile.

    This leads all to tonight. The two were walking together, and after another hour of shivering and complaining, the patrol was called to an end. And everyone began to walk back t the little town they were in and Joe and Y/N went to the building they were staying in. They began peeling off their clothes, Y/N's back turned to Joe's. Joe never really thought about sleeping with Y/N, in that way, and he wasn't thinking that now. He watched as you were continued pulling off her clothes as she placed her dainty, pretty fingers next to a lit lamp in attempts to warm them up. Joe, standing in his boxers while Y/N sat in her PT shirt and her bra, wearing her PT shirt as a nightgown, her normal sleeping attire. The shirts were only in men sizes when she recieved hers, so it was massive on her. Joe melted seeing her in that shirt wearing it how she was now.

      He knew that is was now or never. He walked up to the oblivious girl, tapping her on the shoulder. Y/N turned to looked at him, and before she could say his name, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulling her in close and tight, placing his nose in the crook of his neck. Little Y/N was shocked at first, her hands slightly up in the air before tightly around his neck, pulling the two closer some how. No words were being exchanged. Sure, the two had hugged before, but nothing this close and intimate. The warmth of Joe's body clingy to Y/N's ice cold skin. Y/n could feel Joe's emotions melting into her body as he dug his face even farther into her neck as he stroked his brown hair. This tough son-of-a-bitch of a man was completely melting in this one small woman's touch. Nothing any other woman could do to him. Joseph Leibgott was in love. In love with Miss Y/N L/N. she buried her nose into the crook of his neck, closing her eyes and just enjoying the moment.

       The two hugged for a good while, no words being exchanged. Once Joe had finally pulled away, his hands not leaving Y/N's bare waist. The girl shivered, immediately missing the boy's warm and soft touch. Thinking Joe would be much rough, he was extremely gentle with Y/N. Like she was a porcelain doll. Like she could break at any given minute. Still with no words, Joe guided the girl down onto the bottom bunk of the small and worn down bunk bed. laying down, the two curled up facing each other with their legs all entangled. His right hand on the H/C's waist, while the other was running through, and smoothing down her hair. A smile, toothy smile poking out as he pulled the blanket over them. Their foreheads touching, as Y/N glanced down at his lips. Like they were speaking with their eyes. Joe slowly and grazed his lips on the female's lips. Soon getting the confidence to place his lips on hers fully. Moving his chapped lips against her oh so soft ones. It was perfect. Everything was perfect and set into place. 

     Joe pulled away from Y/N, not wanting the kiss to end, but a yawn had escaped from his lips. Y/N's small and soft, yet tired, giggle sounded off. Joe melted right there. No girl had ever made him feel this much like a pile of jelly ever, and that is how he knew she was the right one. With their foreheads still touching, Y/N's eyes fluttered closed and soft snores came out of her mouth. Joe's smile grew bigger as his face got hotter. He thought for sure she was asleep.

     "I love you," he said ever so softly. He was terrified of saying it. Again, he would never say hat he was afraid allowed.

     And with a sly smile that slowly grew across her face, she replied with, "I love you too," he was shocked. His smile some how even grew wider as he shut his eyes, falling into the best sleep he had received in the longest of times.