Preference #5

Who said 'I Love You' first?

Toye: You. Of course you had to say it first. As much as Joe Toye loves his woman, his Masculinity would make it close to impossible for him to soften up to say the three lettered phrase first.

Leibgott: Him. As much as he seems like he is a tough SOB, this man has a soft spot for his woman. He would do anything for you, and he would totally say it first.

Lipton: You. Lets be honest. This First Sergeant is shy as can be when it comes to his little lady. And you were the one to say it. His face would probably turn bright red to say it back.

Winters: Him. Even though he can be shy and short spoken on  his emotions. When it comes to his significant other, he is all over it. Being romantic, being a gentleman,  and just being the best boyfriend and future husband ever. So him saying 'I Love You'  first was definitely him

Nixon: Him. This smooth man would of course say it first. But it wouldn't be as smooth as you would think. This man would stutter it out but it would still be cute.

Spiers: You. This is pretty obvious. This man never talks about his emotions, I mean he does in front of you. But saying something like 'I Love You' is on an entire different level.

Perconte: You. Even though he is might act all manly, like Leibgott, he has a soft spot for his girl. And he said it first, and he says it whenever and or wherever. In front of friends and or family or not.

Hefferon: You. Babe is a very shy man. But he is romantic, just shy. So of course you would  have to say it first. But no one is complaining.

Luz: Him. He would say it but in a joking way. But also mean it. Like he would say it mixed in within a joke. But he would still mean it.

Roe: You. Eugene is also a very shy man. He would be so red faced and nervous when you would say it. Couple GOALS.

Compton: Him. He would totally say it first. Buck was always like the ladies man in a way it seemed, but he of course is loyal to his woman. And him saying 'I Love You' first is a huge thing for him.

Penkala: You. Penkala has a good soul and is just so wholesome (my baby). He would be to nervous to say it first. So course you would.

Muck: Him. Muck is a confident man so to say. He would totally say it first.

Gaurnere: You. Like his friend Joe Toye, he is a tough man. A stereotypical Italian man where being a man is a huge deal. So, even though his lady means everything to him, you would have to say it first.

Malarkey: You. Malarkey is a soft boy. He would be shy to say it. But he would be extremely happy when he heard those three words fall out of your mouth.

Randleman: You. Even though he is a big guy and kind of scary. He is sweet and lovable. This being said, when it comes to his girl, he is a total softy. Leading to her saying 'I Love You' first.