George Luz Headcanon #2

George When He Is Jealous:

-This man is petty, lemme tell you.

-Though, when he gets jealous, he isn't too worried at first.

-If a guy or girl is just talking to you and flirting, he'll just kind of sit and pout.

-But he knows you'll reject the guy, or girl.

-If it is just that, when you come back to him, he just wraps an arm around your waist and starts cracking jokes about the person. 

-Making sure to shoot them a quick dirt look as the two of you walk away.

-But, if a person is persistent and won't leave you alone, he gets real petty.

-Walking straight up to the person and wrap a tight arm either around your shoulders or waist.

-Staring at the person and just giving them a glare.

-Saying stuff along the lines of "Is this guy bothering you?" or "Back off pal."

-George is secretly extremely insecure and scared of losing you deep own. Behind all the jokes.

-He isn't as aggressive when it comes to jealousy like the rest of the men. And he might hide a lot if his feelings behind his humor.

-But you can tell when George gets jealousy, because he gets quiet.

-And you know George is never quiet for too long.

-You must give him constant reassurance and a lot of love. 

-Okay fair warning: here are some spicy head canons for what he is jealous. So you have been warned!

-George gets extremely needy and aggravated when he gets jealous. 

-Like it gets to the point where he can't express himself. 

-So he just gets really grabby after jokes and insults don't work.

-And when you get home:

-Oh dear lord.

-You aren't going to be walking-

-But he is relatively sweet afterwards, he is all relaxed and laying on top of you.

- Cursing up a storm as he tells you that you are his while you are like, "uh huh, of course honey."

-Then George is right back to his joking self.

-Jokingly saying that you would never leave him for a "sleeze" like that person flirting with you.

-Which is totally true btw

-Literally a jealous puppy. That is all George is.