Joe Leibgott Headcanon #1

Wedding Time!

-Joe was more than ready to propose to you, he knew you were the one.

-And when you said yes, it truly made him the happiest man in the world. 

-So, when it came time to actually plan the special day, he was all over it.

-He would never admit it, but he was as excited as you.

-You two incorporated both religions (or if you are Jewish, just a Jewish wedding of course) the best you could.

-Which turned out amazing of course.

-The wedding was planned about a year after the proposal. It gave time to save money and prepare for everything. 

-He made sure everything was perfect.

-Joe really only wanted it to be your 'special day'.

-Joe just wanted you to be happy, so everything had to be perfect.

-So, he was very specific about how he wanted things.

-And he took this very seriously on how things should run smoothly, and how everything looked.

-Let me just say, you know how Joe is. He surely threatened some people at some point of planning.

-He made sure his mother went with you and whoever else went with you to pick out a wedding dress. 

-Sure he wanted to see you in that dress more than anything. But he wanted to keep the tradition of not seeing you in your dress until that day.

-His parents helped pay for the dress and he made sure that you got the dress of your dreams.

-When came the day, while you were getting ready, Joe was running around making damn sure everything was how it needed to be. 

-Thus meaning that the flowers were there, tables were in their places, food was tasting perfect.

-He made sure that absolutely everything was perfect.

-Though, this lil boy was NERVOUS

-He had everything from the fast heart rate, nervous tapping, chewing and licking his lips, the sweaty palms.

-And his mom and his sisters were up with you whilst you got ready.

-You looked absolutely beautiful in your dress. Your hair perfectly done along with your makeup.

-When it came time for your father to walk you down the isle, everyone was more than ready.

-Especially your husband to be, Joe.

-As soon as he saw you at the end of the isle, instant tears.

-He kept wiping his eyes, just so he could have a clear view of you.

-And of course, when you saw him start with the waterworks, that meant you started as well too.

-Your veil covered your face, which didn't really hide your tears and the slight runs in your mascara.

-Joe just couldn't stop mumbling things like: "That's going to be my wife," "God she is so beautiful," "I can't believe this is happening,". What an amazing man.

-When you reached the alter, you two smiled at each other through the tears. Small chuckles leaving your lips.

-All that was in the two of your eyes was love. 

-Your vows were kind of short to each other, but they had a lot of meaning.

-The kiss you two shared when you pronounced husband and wife was amazing.

-He pressed the small of you back, tilting you back slightly as you bent you head back. 

-He used his free hand to lift your veil and show off your beautiful features. 

-Before softly, yet passionately, kissing you. He looked you in the eyes and whispered, "I love you so fucking much," and kissed you.

-An all time magical moment for Mr. Leibgott and now Mrs. Leibgott.

-The reception was filled with dancing, eating, and fun with all of his family, some of Easy Company, your family and all of you two's friends.

-That night, you guys went to bed for the first time as Mr. and Mrs. Leibgott.

-But, lets be honest. There wasn't much sleeping done that night in all honesty.

-This was the beginning to a long and loving life together.