Preference #4

Preference: What is his favorite thing about you? (Physically)

Lipton: Hands. He loves how they feel, look, everything. He traces the lines in palm constantly. And he is holding your hand whenever he can.

Leibgott: Waist. 25/8 this man had got his arm around your waist nice and tight. He loves squeezing it when you two are dancing and loves holding onto it when sleeping. It makes sure you are there and real, and really next to him. (Might've teared up writting this one)

Toye: Collarbones. Boy does he love your collorbones. He constantly kisses them, leaves love bites, puts his forhead on them. He doesn't even know why he likes them so much, he just does.

Speirs: Hips. 100%. He will constantly have his hands on your hips. Either a tight grip when he is upset or frusterated, or a soft and gentle grip. He constantly has his hands on your hips. He just loves them. Touching you constantly is just his way of wanting you to know he is there and that he loves you.

Roe: Ass. He will NEVER admit it. But this cajun likes your booty. There isn't much too it, but just the fact that he us extrememly embaressed to point out his favorite part. He doesn't want to seem like a "pig" or something, so he doesn't often say it.

Luz: Lips. He loves watching them curl up into a smile and or watch them open up to let your laugh out after he gives you a compliment or tells you a joke. It fills him with the most joy ever seeing your smile. No matter what time of day it is, he wants to make you smile. And Mr. George Luz never fails.

Gaurnere: Boobs. Again 100%. And he will tell you. The Italian can't deny it. Once again, not much to say except the fact that he will compliment them to no end.

Hefferon: Eyes. He is one sap for your eyes. Its like he can stare at them for hours and not get bored. He thinks they are beautiful. Before the two of you sleep, he will look into your eyes with wonder. Just amazed at how beautiful your eyes and how beautiful you are.

Winters: Hair. He loves to watch it blow in the wind and fall so perfectly on your shoulders. Whenever you two cuddle, he is playing with your hajr or he has his fingers in your hair. He loves to smell your shampoo when he burries his head in your soft hair when the two of you hug.

Nixon: Voice. He loves your voice. Whether you scold him or whispers sweet nothings. He gets mesmerized in it. When you talk, he puts down his flask and just stares and listens intently. What can he say? He just loves listening to it.

Perconte: Laugh. He loves listening to it. Whether it was him or someone else made you laugh. He just gets lost in the joyful sound. Its like he falls in love all over again when he hears it.

Randelman: Your height. He loves how you are so much smaller than him. It makes him feel good that he can protect you whenever. He thinks you are the cutest thing ever. Especially when your small self gets mad, he can't help but smile and call you "an angry midget".

Penkala: Nose. He loves to boop it and give you eskimo kisses and or normal little kisses on them. He thinks it is the cutest piece on your face. So whenever he can, he gives you little nose kisses to show her gentle and tender side as well.

Muck: Legs. He loves the shape of your legs and how they look in shorts. Or in anything in that matter. When ever you where that shows your legs, he is all over you. Complimenting, jokingly catcalling, he can't get enough of you.