Eugene Roe Headcanon #1

AN: This was requested by @NandaSkywalker. I hope you enjoy it.

When He Is Jealous

-I feel as if Eugene's emotions would be all over the place when he is jealous.

-Like angry, paranoid, sad, happy. All over the map.

-And I feel that his actions would be different with each time he got jealous.

-Eugene is definitely more of an insecure person at heart.

-He definitely gets jealous a lot, purely thinking that he isn't enough for you.

-So there are many times when you a laughing along with guy friends, or if other guys make a comment that sets his jealousy off.

-Though, with those many times, he doesn't exactly act on it.

-As we know, Eugene isn't a very outspoken man. 

-Unless he was angry enough or he needed to.

-So with all these small incidents with his jealousy, he isn't too vocal.

-Instead, he stand there with his arms crossed, somewhat pouting. 

-And you know how this man shoots the deadliest daggers ever at a person. 

-If looks could kill, whoever you were talking with, bumped into, whoever it was, they'd be dead six feet under.

-And of course, when you see this, you go over to comfort him. It's understandable, he is insecure.

-This means holding his hand, giving him kisses, compliments, and just reassuring him that he is the one you want. No one else.

-Which makes him smile and make him start blushing.

-Though, there are the times where men push the limits.

-This means excessive flirting, touching in places where they shouldn't, saying things like: "I could treat you better than your man," "I don't see your man around," or my personal favorite, "Your man doesn't have to know,"

-And when these get too far and once he sees the discomfort on your face.

-All hell breaks loose

-This man would zoom on over there, the death stare that could kill anyone.

-Immediately starts shoving the guy off, making threats.

-Putting his finger in the guys face while yelling. *Cough Cough* like when he yelled at Welsh and Winters.

-If the guy gave up and walked over, his chest would be heaving, but he would calm down a decent amount.

-But, if the guy wouldn't go away and would taunt him and all that annoying and pestering stuff.

-Eugene might be a medic, meaning that he has a huge amount of patience.

-But, with arrogant assholes, he loses it quite fast.

-So usually, if they don't give up, I can see Eugene's anger getting the best of him where he just clocks the asshole in the face. 

-You would have to drag him away and probably home so he wouldn't get any angrier.

-When you would get home, if he got this angry, it took a while of sitting on his lap and giving him kisses and reassurance.

-But, if he is really upset. Like really upset. He'd take you home and would have jumped your bones. 

-Making sure you loved him, and you knew he was yours, and you were his.

-Though, that is kind of rare. It still happens though.

-He only gets that way because he loves you too much, and he thinks that he just isn't good enough. Bless his little heart.

-Although, you always care for him and make him happy. Always loving him no matter what.