George Luz Imagine #1

George laid on his cot silently. His cabin empty as everyone else was out partying. And you would think that this comedian would be out partyi g and joking and doing impressions with his comrads within Easy Company. But, for Mr. George Luz, the horrors he has seen, can get to much for the jokester. No impressions came to mind, no witty combacks he could think of as his friends chatted happily and drank amongst themselves. Now he is laid down in his silent cabin, with only the sound of his breathing to keep him company.

That was, until Y/N walked into the cabin, knocking slightly on the door frame as she leaned into it. She looked at floppy haired man as he tilted his head up at her, not bothering to sit up. Y/N knew how George acted when he got like this, hell, she could sense George's presence not being in the room with the many other men. He tiled his head back down as she gave him a soft smile. You could see the hurt and pain in his eyes. He would never tell the guys about how he felt like this, but he melted around her. As the second medic of Easy Company, Y/N was known to do that to people. She walked over slowly to the fragile man. She sat at the end of the cot and placed her hand on the George's ankle fondly. The female chewed on the inner lining of her bottom lip. George just avoided eye contact as he swallowed the hard lump in his throat and kept his tears in his eyes.

"George, would it help if we cuddled?" She asked softly and sweetly. Y/N then locked eyes with him as he nodded softly and scooted over on the cot to give some room for the woman to wiggle next to him. She placed his head on her chest and she placed her chin on the top of the man's head. George wrapped his arms around her waist tightly and pulls her closer, almost afraid to let go. Thinking if he had let go, she would leave or she would disappear. George focused at Y/N's breathing. Focusing on her chest rising and falling as he felt safe. The feeling of tears dried up in his eyes and the hard lump in the back of his throat had left. Y/N drapped the blanket over the two and played with his soft hair. Humming softly in his ear.

Y/N placed a tender kiss on George's temple. He felt content, even happy in that moment. Here was George's first time realizing, he had fallen in love with one of Easy Company's medic. Miss Y/N L/N. His face heated up as he shut his eyes. Y/N then shut hers, a small smile forming on her lips as she felt just as content with her feelings towards George. She had known she had fallen for the man that she was cradling in her arms, and she was okay with it. The two laid in silence for a while.

"Y/N, I love you," George whispered, thinking the woman that was snuggled next to her was asleep. Though, she wasn't, and she heard. Her smile grew wider as her eyes didn't open.

"I love you too George."

AN: Short but sweetttt