Floyd Talbert Imagine #1

The bar was filled with Paratroopers and replacements. The sound of chatter filled the air as the all mingled. Drinking games, playing darts, and just talking. Laughter filled the bar, some singing, all in drunk fun. The men of Easy Company were having fun. So much fun that they didn't realize her walking into the establishment. 

   Y/N L/N was a legend throughout the army. Especially with all of the Paratroopers. She was tough, strong, and mean. Thousands of stories of the first ever female paratrooper had spread across all the companies that left Camp Toccoa. Stories of bravery and courage, and how she would didn't pity one German soldier. She was practically the female version of Speirs people had thought. And what Easy Company didn't know is that Richard Winters had managed to snag Miss Y/N L/N to assist Easy Company.

   So now her she was. Walking into the bar filled with fellow Paratroopers. She removed her garrison cap and approached the bar. Leaning onto the counter, looking up at the bar, waiting for someone to turn around. As usual, the man behind the bar was Mr. George Luz. And when he turned around, the wide smile on his fade faded into a slight look of fear as he realized the woman that stood there in front of him. His mouth hung open slightly as Y/N smirked slightly.

   "Close your mouth there honey, you'll catch flies," she spoke, winking. With that George shut his mouth, his smile returning on his lips as he laughed nervously. Y/N sat there, glancing to both sides of her, realizing that she began to catch the eye of many. "Get me a beer would you?" she asked, raising her eyebrow towards him. Luz only responded with a hurried nod and got her a pint of beer. She nodded and took it, taking a sip of it. 

    As she drank, George managed to grab his friends attentions. Pointing at the oblivious well known woman who sat in front of her. That's when everyone began noticing. Chatter dialed down slightly as men began walking up to Miss. L/N. Including Mr. Floyd Talbert. Y/N had already shut down everyone that had approached her already, so when Floyd walked up to her, all of his friends were listening in few amusement. 

   Y/N leaned back against against the bar, watching as Floyd walked up to her. A smirk on her face as he stood in front of her. "I've heard a lot about you Mr. L/N, these men think you're a legend," he spoke, leaning against the bar next to her. Y/N scoffed and sipped her beer. She raised her eyebrow and she used to her thumb to wipe her lip. Careful not to smudge her lipstick.

  "Everyone has heard about me Mr. Talbert, it's nothing new," Y/N spoke, a smirk plastered her face while confidence filled her voice. Talbert chuckled at her actions. He got his on beer and began drinking it. 

   "I like that confidence," he flirted. He swore he saw a blush creep onto the woman's face. He smiled slightly. Y/N chuckled at the man. She stood up straight and looked at him, placing her garrison cap onto her head. A smile came to her lip as she looked up at him up and down. She walked past him, placing a her hand on his shoulder as she walked by.

  "Such a flirt," she spoke, making her way to the door. Everyone had an eye on her now. Everyone shushed themselves so they could get a listen on what the woman was to say to Mr. Floyd Talbert. Y/N turned to Floyd and a smirk displayed on her lips. She put a hand on her hip and the other on the door. "You're lucky you're cute Sergeant," she said, winking before walking out of the bar.

   Floyd could feel the heat rush to his face as he turned to his fellow Paratroopers. Who had walked up to him and patted his shoulders. Congratulating him on the "score". Talbert shushed them and laughed along with it. Even though Floyd Talbert was a flirt and ladies man, he liked Y/N. And for some reason, he couldn't just be his normal flirt/player self. He just looked down and listened to his friends.