Richard Winters Imagine #1

AU: This wasn't requested, but who doesn't love this redhead? And also, this get a tad frisky ngl. Fair warning.

     Sitting in my office, typing paperwork. Like usual if I ever have any "free time" after any mission. As the one female officer, and as a Captain, all of us officers do paperwork. And the most recent missions we had finished, we had a bit more casualties than usual. Meaning, much more paperwork. It has been two hours of just straight paperwork in my office, no breaks or anything. I wasn't even closed to being done. All I wanted to do was join my redheaded boyfriend in laying with him in his cot. Laying on his chest, listening to his heart beat and his breathing while he flattened down my H/C hair. I could feel my lips curl up into a slight smile as I typed on my typewriter. Now I couldn't stop thinking about Richard.

     Now being completely distracted from my task, I stood up to grab a quicm cup of coffee. I ran my hand through my hair, sighing softly. I flattened my pants and walked through my doorway. Then feeling a pull on my wrist and I was pulled into someone's chest. I recognized the faint smell of a strange cologne. Richard.

       "Hi Sweetheart, finish up that paper work yet?" there was a hint of something in his voice when he asked. I smiled, he seemed needy. It has been a rough couple of weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted a little extra attention. Him and I both needed it. I smiled up at him slightly. Loving to tease him just a little bit.

      "Not yet Hun, I got more to do," I answered as he wrapped his arms tighter around my waist. I heard him groan slightly, like a little kid. I giggled slightly. He was cute when he got comfortable and begged for attention. It was different than his normal actions of being quieter and pretty stern. I loved this side of him.

      I kissed his chin. "I'm sorry babe, I have to get this paper work done soon. You know I'll be in trouble if I don't," I added, giving him a soft expression. I heard him sigh as he then gave me the puppy eyes. Damn it, he knows it gets to me.

       "Please?" he asked, with the cutest hint of plead in his voice. I let out a sigh. No matter how much I wanted to give in to him, I just couldn't this time.

      "I'm sorry Dick, I want to. I really do. But I have to get this done," I said sadly, and he genually looked sad. I stood on my toes, giving him a quick peck on the lips. "But, you can come sit with my and stuff while I finish up?" I offered to him, he perked up quite fast. Sometimes he was like a child. But it was cute, especially when he acted like this. It was rare seeing him this way. Especially now as he was completely in charge of the company. He was so stressed and bothered lately. Even a few times he snapped at me, but of course I forgave him.

     He sat next to my desk as I nonstop typed on my typewriter, and his eyes stayed on my face. We spoke a little, but it was difficult, I wanted to focus to get this done fast. I wanted to be with my boyfriend. More than absolutley anything. And I wanted to get a little extra attention too.

     And hour and half later, I checked the time as I finished up my last sentence on the last piece if paperwork. The time was 03:45 or 3:45 in the morning. I stood up and stretched my arms and said, "Finally, finished all my paperwork!" And before I could even turn to face Dick, he nearly tackled me in a hug. Pulling away to grab the sides of my face and kiss me. Need, lust, and passion filled the kiss. Our lips moved in sink as I snaked my arms around his neck and pulled our bodies closer. He lifted me up, making it easier on him to kiss me. I helped support my weight by wrapping my legs around the Captain's waist. So this is the "extra attention" he wanted. I didn't mind, I've been kind of needing this too.

     "Y/N I've needed you all day. Fuck, " he breathed out, detaching his lip and connecting his lips to my neck. Sucking and biting, littering love bites all over my neck. I mentally cursed to myself, knowing they will be difficult to cover up. Dick roughly pushed me against my desk, sitting me on it. He was rarely this rough and lustful, he must be very, very frusterated. Or, he just really needed this. I don't blame him.

      The only time he detached his lips from mine, my neck, or collar bone was to unbutton my shirt and pull it off my torso and throw it to the side. Roughly kissing and nip all at my torso. Leaving hickeys all over my top half. And I mean all over it. Some moans escaped as his lips trailed down my stomach to the hem of ny trousers. My breath hitched as he unbutton them. He was moving fast, but careful. Knowing that he was going to make me feel amazing. I gripped his red locks of hair as came back up to unhook my bra. He had a little trouble. So, with a small laugh, I helped him out. Unhooking and sliding the straps off my shoulders, and tossing into into the pile with my blouse.

    Richard still looks at me the same like it was our first time sleeping together. It made me feel special. He kissed down the valley between my breasts, I let out a shaky breath as he did this. My skin filling with goose bumps. I smiled and tossed my head back. Biting ny low lip slightly.

    When he made it back down to the hem of my trousers, he had laced his fingers on the waist band and grasped onto it. But before he could pull it down, a sarcastic voice called out, "Get some Dick!" I screamed slightly, covering my exposed chest and hopped off the desk, running to the other side of the room to grab my blouse. Richard and I's face turned bright red. I looked and saw Nixon and Spiers. Both laughing, even Spiers too. I pulled on my blouse and covered my chest with it.

     "Damn it, Nix! Get out of here!" Dick yelled, going to go after them. The two other officers ran off like teenage boys while Richard came back to me. Apoligizing nonstop. I kissed his lips softly, laughing a bit myself.

    "Don't worry baby, it was kind of funny. And are we going to finish this or?" I trailed off, watching him shutting my office door and locking it. Coming back and picking me up again, placing his forhead on mine before giving me a quick kiss.

    "Of course Sweetheart," He answered, kissing me again. And oh what fun we had.