Shifty Powers Headcanon #1

AN: This was requested by @NandaSkywalker. I hope you enjoy! Also, I'm adding Shifty to the book! I know his real name is Darrel Powers, but I know he is more known as Shifty.

How He Acts When He Is Jealous

-As we all know, Shifty is baby. So seeing him jealous is kind of hard to see. 

-Though, I know everyone feels this emotion.

-I feel that he isn't a super jealous kind of person.

-And even though he is a sniper, and has killed many, he is still a softer kind of person and soft spoken. 

-But, there is times where certain things making him jealous.

-Somethings much more than others of course.

-Things that make him jealous the most are things such is a guy touching you fondly, flirting or subtle flirting, excessive compliments, too close for comfort, and especially, when guys make nasty comments.

-Usually when he is jealous, he just pouts or comes up to you and holds your hand, just staring at the person.

-Sometimes he'll go and kiss your cheek, or whisper in your ear that he wanted to get home.

-He is honestly the sweetest.

-Though there are times where his jealousy can take over a bit.

-But, Shifty wouldn't go and beat on the guy like someone like his buddy Leibgott.

-Instead, if he had to, he would go up and step between you and the person and give him a nasty look.

-Just staring at the person until they get the hint and leave.

-Though, if they don't, Shifty will get mean.

-Meaning he has problem shoving the person and getting in his face.

-Including the fact that he is saying something along the lines of:

-"Hey, back of pal," in a serious voice.

-You would probably pull him along whilst he was practically like "LET ME AT HIM!!"

-When you get home you have to give him kisses to help him calm down.

-That probably turns into a make out session rather quickly.

-That could either lead to MUCH more

-Or you two cuddling

-Either way Darrel C. "Shifty" Powers is baby and we love him.